Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
demknoboutme

help! how do you do this ??

an all white pair of dunks are the canvas... i see 'em everywhere but i wanna know how to do some custom kicks ... proper.. no paint markers rubbin off on the pant leg and shit.. i need it to last awhile too.. i been rockin shit for bout 6 or 7 years now but ive never done shoes before.. so i could go with instincts but i wanna make sure.. i was thinkin about a lil rusto.. krylon... maybe montana... possibly those testors paint markers? but what about some type of top finishing coat? like a clear coat or some shit.. i dunno.. help please?

i just wanna rock some kicks.. but im lost... if it was a freight or wall id be straight.. but shoes are obviously different. all i need is someone to point me in a good direction. i need use products that will somewhat last and not rub off..

why bother?

graffiti on shoes, caps, shirts etc is incredibly stupid in my opinion

the cops see it and you're pegged

not cool

go to any mall, there's a dude with a kiosk... prolly for $25 he'll do the kicks and a matching license plate...

there for my boy.. he breaks.. im not rockin this shit .. he wants 'em.. plus im gettin mad shit out of it.. all he wants is a dope color scheme and maybe some lettering.. i just wondered if anyone knew of durable materials hat worked good on shoes.

im broke and theres no store i know of around here where a can rack an airbrush set.. i went out and got some acrylics yesterday.. i dunno, ill prolly fuk=ck with them..

this is weak sauce.

PAINT ON THEM!!

with STENCILS, MARKERS< FABRIC PAINT< AIRBRUSH

did you really need help figuring this out?

if so, grow some creativity and a wallet.