I went to a CRAZY ass party last night

krONIKONE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
everything about this sounded cliche. first party?

not my first party, it was the first time the person who threw the party ever threw a party.

It's the first party of winter.....Wait when does winter start??

but anyways, thats just how it happened. Oh and the person that threw the party got way to drunk and threw up everywhere like six times.

last party i went to barney and big bird were crip walkin. and elmo was spittin game at miss piggy, kermit grabed his glock and was about to pop off son. That shit was crazy.

i kid you not, kermit was pissed off.

oh no "eh..." to you...your shit sounds off the chain...Alway fun to see a muppet get his wig split... I say eh... to the original post...

Yeah, it was nuts. All kinds of shit happened. This one drunk chick was fallin all over and then she was trying to make out with everyone. she even wanted to drop some dome on my homie. I puffed on a fat ass blunt. drank some sparks.... good times. But then it got wack and people were fallin asleep n shit, so i dipped out and walked my ass home. When i got homw i smoked another blunt of some fresh-ass zona and went to sleep.

the end.

Dicuss.

discuss what?

you went out, got loaded, had some drunk girl all over you and then came home...........wow

....i have never heard of something like that

was there a wolf in the kitchen? exactly, if there was no wolf, your party was no bueno

This fact is true! Having a wolf in your house will A: get you laid and B: Keep your guests wanting to come back to your house everyweekend.

I am living proof of all of this...

My roomate is killing a deer this week or else he cant sleep in the house this weekend... We are planning on having a Venicen BBQ saturday night freakin odd ass redneck theme party...whatever!