I went to a CRAZY ass party last night

krONIKONE

Yeah, it was nuts. All kinds of shit happened. This one drunk chick was fallin all over and then she was trying to make out with everyone. she even wanted to drop some dome on my homie. I puffed on a fat ass blunt. drank some sparks.... good times. But then it got wack and people were fallin asleep n shit, so i dipped out and walked my ass home. When i got homw i smoked another blunt of some fresh-ass zona and went to sleep.

the end.

Dicuss.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yeah, it was nuts. All kinds of shit happened. This one drunk chick was fallin all over and then she was trying to make out with everyone. she even wanted to drop some dome on my homie. I puffed on a fat ass blunt. drank some sparks.... good times. But then it got wack and people were fallin asleep n shit, so i dipped out and walked my ass home. When i got homw i smoked another blunt of some fresh-ass zona and went to sleep.

the end.

Dicuss.

everything about this sounded cliche. first party?

boring

do something really crazy then get back to us

like eating a live spider, then a live beetle

and taking an x-ray to see them fighting in your stomach

A couple of days ago my friend chased a goana or comodo dragon with a machette and sliced it up then ate it and then found a caine toad in the toilet and crushed it with his hands and tried to eat it