MAD PAPER!

Spitfire15

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
wholly fucking shit those antlers are GNARLY as fuck.

Haha reminds of that old pepsi max ad with the guy head butting with the ram. That was an awesome ad.

pepsi max? that was mountain dew. Maybe they changed it for the euros. we dont get pepsi max in the us.

seriously..how can those two fucking herbs sit in their little camo tree stand with their fancy shmancy scoped out rifles take out something that cool from 10,000 yards away?....if they brought it down with a poket knife itd be impressive...but this shit is straight pussy. huntings for fags.

its not about impressing anybody nigs. i'm not defending how easy sport hunting has become with techonoligal admances, but straight up, these guys are more in tune with what they are eating than anyone. they know that the meat the eat came from this one animal. you don't know shit aobut what you;'re eating, accept the fact that hunting, besides necessary for a healthy ecostystem, is beneficial/positive for the PEOPLE involved in ways far beyond your comprehension.

hunting is good. this isn't poaching. this is licensed population control--as we've elimianted the predators, we must replace--or becom- them. sure, an elk is a beautiful animal, but if we let hteir population go unchecked it will reak havoc on the rest of the ecosystem around them.

and why the fuck does it matter if their herbs or not? because blacks only shoot blacks, mexicans shoot mexicans, and whites shoot elk? what? shut the fuck up.

sorry for hte splleing. i've had a little to drinik tonight.

its not about impressing anybody nigs. i'm not defending how easy sport hunting has become with techonoligal admances, but straight up, these guys are more in tune with what they are eating than anyone. they know that the meat the eat came from this one animal. you don't know shit aobut what you;'re eating, accept the fact that hunting, besides necessary for a healthy ecostystem, is beneficial/positive for the PEOPLE involved in ways far beyond your comprehension.

hunting is good. this isn't poaching. this is licensed population control--as we've elimianted the predators, we must replace--or becom- them. sure, an elk is a beautiful animal, but if we let hteir population go unchecked it will reak havoc on the rest of the ecosystem around them.

and why the fuck does it matter if their herbs or not? because blacks only shoot blacks, mexicans shoot mexicans, and whites shoot elk? what? shut the fuck up.

sorry for hte splleing. i've had a little to drinik tonight.

There is a good chance that they hunted and killed on a game reserve(i.e. a place over-populated with the desired game.) I'm not anti hunting at all.. But most hunting that is done as sport and in my opinion offers no real connection or sense of survival and/or respect for the animal that is killed.. And many people who do hunt for sport are not in dire need of what they hunt.. Survival hunting and game hunting are two completely different worlds.. Two completely different views and respects of our connection to nature...

There is a good chance that they hunted and killed on a game reserve(i.e. a place over-populated with the desired game.) I'm not anti hunting at all.. But most hunting that is done as sport and in my opinion offers no real connection or sense of survival and/or respect for the animal that is killed.. And many people who do hunt for sport are not in dire need of what they hunt.. Survival hunting and game hunting are two completely different worlds.. Two completely different views and respects of our connection to nature...

in advance: i apologize if this is too crossfire...

i agree; DIRE need for food and choosing to not support certain aspects of industry for food are different. I think anyone that has killed, gutted, butchered, and prepared an animal has a connection and appreciation for that animal.

but i wouldn't make the argument that sport hunting and "survival hunting" are such different worlds. our current society (referring to 1st world) has almost no need for survivalism; we have giant conglomerated food industries to eliminate our appreciation for life--including that of vegetables.

people have almost NO connection to their food--we buy it wholly overprocessed and overprepared. we don't know how to work the soil or clean a hide. hunting is a way that brings that connection back. when i lived in nebraska my family killed 2 deer annually, and it fed us and our neighbors a huge portion of our meat consumption for the year. it was sport hunting without question--we could have purchased ConAgra Beef or Tyson Chicken and gotten the same protein values, but we didn't and it benfitted us.

just to clarify--i DO NOT support the african hunting safaris or alaskan bear trips--paying for a tour guide to take you to an animal that you will shoot, then having them package it for you gives NO connection to the animal or to nature.

I had venicen steaks and deer sausage last night. FUCKIN BANGIN!!!!!! Deer are over populated anyways thats why they have a season for them ya fucks! Deer meat is fucking amazing!!! Best meat EVAH!!!! Deer really have no natural enemies besides bears...and their aint enough bears to eat all dem deers so thats when humans step in and take control! WHOOT WHOOT DEAR MEAT!!!!

My roomates cousin shot the deer we ate and it took off into the woods he had to go find it was still alive so he had to go up to it and slit its throat with his knife... It was on the ground still alive so he got down and broke its neck with his bare hands!!! FUCKING BAD ASS REDNECKS!!! KILLING SHIT BEAR HANDED!!!!!! THEN COMING OVER TO COOK IT ON MAH GRILLZ!