Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spitfire15

MAD PAPER!

Yea ive been on vacation hunting deers and killing and maming. So ive got alot of work to catch up on. And i cant find one single page of notebook paper anywhere in the house. But ill take this oppurtunity to make this a hunting thread also.

Hunting? Tell about it..

let me rephrase it I hope the deer attacks you and guts you with his antlers then rapes you repeatedly in the ass

a dumb defenseless deer would never do that because he be all stupid eating grass and shit then getting shot.

elk.jpg

wholly fucking shit those antlers are GNARLY as fuck.

Haha reminds of that old pepsi max ad with the guy head butting with the ram. That was an awesome ad.

venison is mighty tastey and if you freeze your meat it can last you all year. fuck buying meat from a store all injected with god knows what... if you can this is the way to go.

I hunt the deadliest animal of all...

6big_mar.jpg

wholly fucking shit those antlers are GNARLY as fuck.

Haha reminds of that old pepsi max ad with the guy head butting with the ram. That was an awesome ad.

pepsi max? that was mountain dew. Maybe they changed it for the euros. we dont get pepsi max in the us.

seriously..how can those two fucking herbs sit in their little camo tree stand with their fancy shmancy scoped out rifles take out something that cool from 10,000 yards away?....if they brought it down with a poket knife itd be impressive...but this shit is straight pussy. huntings for fags.

I hunt for beaver... It's been a slow season.. Fuck paying for beaver!!!!!!!

seriously..how can those two fucking herbs sit in their little camo tree stand with their fancy shmancy scoped out rifles take out something that cool from 10,000 yards away?....if they brought it down with a poket knife itd be impressive...but this shit is straight pussy. huntings for fags.

its not about impressing anybody nigs. i'm not defending how easy sport hunting has become with techonoligal admances, but straight up, these guys are more in tune with what they are eating than anyone. they know that the meat the eat came from this one animal. you don't know shit aobut what you;'re eating, accept the fact that hunting, besides necessary for a healthy ecostystem, is beneficial/positive for the PEOPLE involved in ways far beyond your comprehension.

hunting is good. this isn't poaching. this is licensed population control--as we've elimianted the predators, we must replace--or becom- them. sure, an elk is a beautiful animal, but if we let hteir population go unchecked it will reak havoc on the rest of the ecosystem around them.

and why the fuck does it matter if their herbs or not? because blacks only shoot blacks, mexicans shoot mexicans, and whites shoot elk? what? shut the fuck up.

sorry for hte splleing. i've had a little to drinik tonight.

its not about impressing anybody nigs. i'm not defending how easy sport hunting has become with techonoligal admances, but straight up, these guys are more in tune with what they are eating than anyone. they know that the meat the eat came from this one animal. you don't know shit aobut what you;'re eating, accept the fact that hunting, besides necessary for a healthy ecostystem, is beneficial/positive for the PEOPLE involved in ways far beyond your comprehension.

hunting is good. this isn't poaching. this is licensed population control--as we've elimianted the predators, we must replace--or becom- them. sure, an elk is a beautiful animal, but if we let hteir population go unchecked it will reak havoc on the rest of the ecosystem around them.

and why the fuck does it matter if their herbs or not? because blacks only shoot blacks, mexicans shoot mexicans, and whites shoot elk? what? shut the fuck up.

sorry for hte splleing. i've had a little to drinik tonight.

There is a good chance that they hunted and killed on a game reserve(i.e. a place over-populated with the desired game.) I'm not anti hunting at all.. But most hunting that is done as sport and in my opinion offers no real connection or sense of survival and/or respect for the animal that is killed.. And many people who do hunt for sport are not in dire need of what they hunt.. Survival hunting and game hunting are two completely different worlds.. Two completely different views and respects of our connection to nature...

There is a good chance that they hunted and killed on a game reserve(i.e. a place over-populated with the desired game.) I'm not anti hunting at all.. But most hunting that is done as sport and in my opinion offers no real connection or sense of survival and/or respect for the animal that is killed.. And many people who do hunt for sport are not in dire need of what they hunt.. Survival hunting and game hunting are two completely different worlds.. Two completely different views and respects of our connection to nature...

in advance: i apologize if this is too crossfire...

i agree; DIRE need for food and choosing to not support certain aspects of industry for food are different. I think anyone that has killed, gutted, butchered, and prepared an animal has a connection and appreciation for that animal.

but i wouldn't make the argument that sport hunting and "survival hunting" are such different worlds. our current society (referring to 1st world) has almost no need for survivalism; we have giant conglomerated food industries to eliminate our appreciation for life--including that of vegetables.

people have almost NO connection to their food--we buy it wholly overprocessed and overprepared. we don't know how to work the soil or clean a hide. hunting is a way that brings that connection back. when i lived in nebraska my family killed 2 deer annually, and it fed us and our neighbors a huge portion of our meat consumption for the year. it was sport hunting without question--we could have purchased ConAgra Beef or Tyson Chicken and gotten the same protein values, but we didn't and it benfitted us.

just to clarify--i DO NOT support the african hunting safaris or alaskan bear trips--paying for a tour guide to take you to an animal that you will shoot, then having them package it for you gives NO connection to the animal or to nature.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now