Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
soupBDC

FUCK THIS DAY IN THA ASS.

So the j.o.b. today was wack. I had to be a cashier because my fellow assitant manager didn't schedule enough people to work today. I had to make up stupid jokes so time would go by at a reasonable pace. Not really ha ha jokes, but take this one customer for example. She's just buying a collender and some napkins so I ask her if she wants a bag. Her reply is an attempt to be cute, "Oh would you? If you do I'll love it forever." I say "Would you like the napkins in the bag??" "Yeah!" She says. "Would you like your reciept in the bag???" "Yeah!!" Well shit girl here you go and enjoy that mothafuckin bag!

I find everyday things funny. Life sucks.

i just got off work. I always catch a "second wind" or whatever the fuck, whenever I work the night shift, I'll be up till 3 doing aboslutely nothing, which kind of sucks, because I gotta be right back there tomorrow to open.

Okay okay, maybe you're not into movies. Answer one the following:

1. Where is the cheapest gas in Oakland?

2. Where did the old Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles use to be?

Bad day.. 11 hour shift... Get home.. Ready to go have a few drinks.. Car starts smoking.. Oil leaking everywhere... Gotta take the car in and still got back to work...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now