Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abracadabra

there's no such thing as an awesome tie-dyed shirt

in hightschool, one of our english teachers ALWAYS wore tie-dyed shirts, even when i see him at the local gym he still wears tie-yed shit.

hahaha i just googled him and his pic came up from a newspaper article....

art3a.jpg

:haha:

I have an old navy jacket I died black that ended up looking tye die cus I didnt know what the fuck I was doing. It came out looking like this

IFZH506GRY_500.jpg

I have an old navy jacket I died black that ended up looking tye die cus I didnt know what the fuck I was doing. It came out looking like this

IFZH506GRY_500.jpg

thats actually pretty dope. it looks like some kind of leaf camo rather than tye dye. id wear that hoody instead of a bape hoody any day.

drunkenly agree...

but waking up and looking down at by the floor of youre bed and seeing a tiedye shirt on the floor and then turning yer head to see the large white girl that wore the shirt nude in the bed is by far worse....

r.i.p moogles dignity in search on poompoom 11/23/06

yeah i walked by a hippie festival today. well just about everyday in santa cruz theres a hippie festival. but i was within 10 feet of the smell of marijuana smoke infused with with dirty burning white dread locks and b.o

We had to make tie-dyed shirts in year 7 art class. I Screen printed an aboriginal style crocodile on mine. It was not awesome. Even with a crocodile it was far from awesome. I probably rocked the shit out of it though.

this is somebody on the ounce I forget who... I really should put names wth these files...

whateva2.jpg[/img]

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now