Baggage thread.

soupBDC

Copped a wallet from them, it's dope. It's good to know that I will never spend money on another wallet. The back packs look corny but the duffle and the water bag is dope.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the belt with the 100 yr warranty is on my list...im due for another wallet soon too . . .

all the shoulder/messenger bags are really nice, the backpacks are pretty fucking lame i agree.

I would spend 700 on the duffel but how often I want wheels on my luggage make me think twice.

belt is dope, if you get one use loctite on the screws which hold the buckle onto the belt, as one of mine walked out on me whilst on mass transit.

emailed saddleback about it and they're sending me out a set of screws free of charge though

the belt with the 100 yr warranty is on my list...im due for another wallet soon too . . .

all the shoulder/messenger bags are really nice, the backpacks are pretty fucking lame i agree.

I would spend 700 on the duffel but how often I want wheels on my luggage make me think twice.

I agree, can't live without wheels. I need a carry on with a set of 4 wheels, fuck luggage is expensive.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...

Above osprey got jacked and now I am in the market for a smaller replacement for carry on use and short trips. Will prob cop a replacement of my stolen osprey bag on eBay at some point (discontinued)  

been looking at the Tom Bihn Aeronaut as my replacement but goddamn the price is steep. Looks like it could do everything I need though and every review I have come across is positive. Lifetime warranty and one review I came across said their bag tore while abroad and the company overnighted him a replacement. 

C4983DCB-4AD0-4BD2-87D0-562E31689DB2.jpeg

16A85161-5001-4786-9084-3C2DB8009B52.jpeg

A6D845C0-4A61-4E1D-BC57-EE75BBE12603.jpeg

5B1B6914-DEE8-4ECC-BEED-64C4E9F0D842.jpeg

For airplane luggage sizes this is my personal item

https://shop.hartmann.com/business/backpacks/hartmann-metropolitan-2-executive-backpack/1112582016.html

Which fits nicely on my carry on 

https://shop.hartmann.com/travel/carry-ons/hartmann-century-hardside-carry-on-expandable-spinner/91410XXXX.html?dwvar_91410XXXX_color=914106436

Have not had them for long so I can not speak to them in depth but they are working well so far. 

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...