Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
soupBDC

Baggage thread.

Backpacks, messenger bags, duffle bags, travel bags, purses, wallets, fannypacks etc. How are you boys and girls gettin round town?

grey messenger bag, no-name brown leather wallet (i've had 3 over the years, all exactly the same). backpacks don't do it for me. easier to bomb with a messenger bag.

I actually just got a new bag, I was thinking about picking up a messenger, but I don't know, I'd just look fucking goofy rocking it.....so I got this matix joint right hurr, on sale for 30 from 60

60420fh.jpg

all black colorway though, can't stand camo shit, but this sucka goes man, it literally eats stuff, only bag I need for weekend trips, plus you can tuck the straps in and turn it into a side carrier.

p2268409dt.jpg

this bag is able to carry everythinggggggg i have. it is awesomer than my 2 dollar senate bag i had for like 5 years. it is the juggernaut, beeyotch. hahahahaha.

homofag? Hah. No dude that shit is dope. Peep it in real life–oh, wait, you cant!

the question at hand is if i want to peep that ugly piece of shit in real life...

No the question at hand is how much do you think I care about your two cents on a fucking backpack. But really tho, there are no questions. Just jokes. You can pretend to be queer eye on another thread.

Ive been meaning to get a messenger bag for a while. Timbuk2's good shit; expensive, but good. I'd get this but it doesn't come with a chest strap and life's all bad when your pack's wiggling on you mid-ride.

4_f_sc.jpg

messenger bags all the way......

sometimes a back pack is nice when I'm carry a fair bit, or going riding.... to each his own

I actually just got a new bag, I was thinking about picking up a messenger, but I don't know, I'd just look fucking goofy rocking it.....so I got this matix joint right hurr, on sale for 30 from 60

60420fh.jpg

all black colorway though, can't stand camo shit, but this sucka goes man, it literally eats stuff, only bag I need for weekend trips, plus you can tuck the straps in and turn it into a side carrier.

i have this exact one.. got it for free. but if i had to pay for it, it wouldve been worth the money.

Mom says every man should have at least one item thas Burberry. I've yet to comply. I got a "build a bag" Timbuk2 gift cert. Seeing as $80 for a messenger bag is some serious shit and a custom bag is non-returnable I went with a regular black bag. Anyone know what I should be expecting?

Anyway I never posted what I use. A twenty year old Jansport hiking backpack, burgundy, hammydown from the father figure. And a kevlar wallet I made outta extra kevlar I was using for a resin mold. (Industrial design stuff) The thing's gotta be six years old now.

Damn I had this sick REAL Gucci wallet that I inherited from my grandma that got taken from me by project niggas. A damn shame, really.

Got the "build a bag" bag from timbuk2 today. I'm a little dissappointed. I dunno if it's because I tweaked my back at work today but messenger bags are the most improperly situated bags in the world for bicycle commuting. The fact you can roll it over and put stuff in it without taking the bag off your shoulder seems like a complete gimick in comparison to the ease and shoulder weight distribution of a normal backpack.

If you've got a messenger bag and love it for riding, please put your two-cents-worth in. Maybe i've got it cinched up wrong as well.

nahi got one of those timbuk2 bags also cuz i too heard they were great for bike commuting. they suck balls. one lean to far and the bag is in your lap while you hit the pavement.

Timbuk 2's aren't really that great for riding, they're justy good all around, you have to have the body strap, and the larger the bag, the better it will stay on your back, ReLoad bags are good, Chromes are ok, Timbuk 2, bad choice, but most fashionable.

That's a burn right there, but I'd say Reload and Chrome are more fashionable than Timbuk 2, what with their fancy belt buckles and artwork. I didn't pick Timbuk2, I got a gift certificate for $100 for xmas. So I can do all the flip flopping of Timbuk2 products I want, but has to be Timbuk2.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now