Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
T.T Boy

Shoveling the sidewalk/driveway

well, for most of us we spend may days/nights shoveling the sidewalk andor driveway. what are your thoughts on this? what about it bothers you? for me i enjoy it in the evening, a nice cool winter night get my shovel on, and come on to some hot chocolate. its great and i feel like im getting active too. i do although, hate it when some asshole drives by and plows all the snow back up about 3 feet on to your driveway. but for me shoveling the walk is a great tradition.

Guest willy.wonka

poor tt......you left the bay right?damn...get it over with...time is flying faster than we know

My Dad owns a landscaping company and has 3 snow plows and 7 snow blowers, so basicly I don't worry about shoveling. However, I did used to help him shovel snow when he first got his buisness started. I was this 11 year old little girl with a huge ass metal snow shovel.. all the residentual people thought it was cute to see a girl with her dad so they'd tip me like 10 bucks, plus the 5.50 an hour i was making. Over 15 bucks an hour ain't bad for a 6th grader.

I despise shoveling. (Unless there's a girl, a steep driveway, slippery conditions, and snowbank games involved...but I digress.)

If it's a short job I will attack it with a vengeance, and half enjoy it, probably because it's my first time outside the house in a while and it's good to get some activity. After 30 minutes though I'm all about the hot chocolate and resting my spine.

Guest TEARZ

i love it.

i harness my sexual frustration and attack the snow for hours.

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

I despise shoveling. (Unless there's a girl, a steep driveway, slippery conditions, and snowbank games involved...but I digress.)

If it's a short job I will attack it with a vengeance, and half enjoy it, probably because it's my first time outside the house in a while and it's good to get some activity. After 30 minutes though I'm all about the hot chocolate and resting my spine.

there is always snowbank games going on when im shoveling.

wow...snow! i've never ever seen the stuff...well i guess once when i was 5 but it just melted when it touched the ground. its a whopping 70 degrees down here in texas right now!

I make money from shovelling so it is all good. I enjoy the early sunny mornings. But when it is all wet and heavy it becomes a bitch.

Guest imported_Tesseract

If it's a short job I will attack it with a vengeance

HAHAHA, perfect.

#2 on my top 10 12oz members quotes

amen to that good sir. amen.

shoveling walks can't be as bad as shoveling the outdoor runs at a dog kennel...there are 153 outdoor runs ranging from 10 to 24 feet long, not to mention all the fencing that divides everything up, so it's not like you can just throw snow right over to your left all conviniently...first you have to walk out each run's gate then throw the snow over a 6.5 foot high fence on the other side. eh, it's a bitch no matter how you slice it i guess...not looking forward to that part of winter for sure....

I've never had the pleasure... but I did date a girlie from Maine who's house was 1/2 mile off the highway... they would usually have to chop up at least one fallen tree a year...

for those who haven't been to Maine... everyone has a Bobcat in their front yard, it's crazy rugged...

Originally posted by Beast

I make money from shovelling so it is all good. I enjoy the early sunny mornings. But when it is all wet and heavy it becomes a bitch.

damn when are you gonna come to my neighborhood asking to shovel my driveway? id pay you 3 dollars and a cup of hot chocolate. hahaha fuck man, youve got me laughing, i cant see you shoveling sidewalks.

good to see im not the only sidewalk shoveler aorund here, most of you are keepin it real at least.

i'm glad it hasn't snowed here yet..only about twice a year do we get snow that needs to be shoveled but do i do it?..no I get some of the little fucks in my neighborhood to do it then I tell them I will pay them some other time

muhahaha

Originally posted by T.T Boy

damn when are you gonna come to my neighborhood asking to shovel my driveway? id pay you 3 dollars and a cup of hot chocolate. hahaha fuck man, youve got me laughing, i cant see you shoveling sidewalks.

that got me laughing too.. just can't see it beast..

for some reason i enjoy shoveling.. made $200 in an hour and half last year. easiest money i ever made..

get me near 3 feet with a shovel and its over..

Originally posted by bigpoppa.k

that got me laughing too.. just can't see it beast..

for some reason i enjoy shoveling.. made $200 in an hour and half last year. easiest money i ever made..

get me near 3 feet with a shovel and its over..

hahaha I put on my bear skin underwear and my big shield that hangs around my neck and then scoop it all up. I take care of the old ladies.

Originally posted by bigpoppa.k

the bear skin undies eh? you guys from alberta.. sheesh..

bear skin undies are the hot shit. yall easterners should invest.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9
Originally posted by dBUSH

snow?:confused:

exactly.

60 something degrees in nyc and its almost december.!?!

global warming anyone??

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this