I GUESS $100 GOES A LONG WAY.....ha

MoeLarryCurly

I hope I am not the only one who thinks this is fucking ridiculous.

BIG FOOT + Barry McGee TWIST Original Grafitti Stickers

http://cgi.ebay.com/BIG-FOOT-Barry-McGee-TWIST-Original-Grafitti-Stickers_W0QQitemZ270058053983QQihZ017QQcategoryZ4174QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

twisterbf.jpg

Lot of 2 ORIGINAL GRAFITTI STICKERS

TWIST (Barry McGee)

and

Big Foot (known for his affiliation with iPath and Upper Playground)

No need to describe these really, other than the fact that I've held onto them for

at least 6 or 7 years, so these could date back as far as 1998.

I got them from the artists themselves, in San Francisco, CA.

Both are HAND TAGGED, not printed or photocopied, on actual name tag stickers. These are also UNSTUCK - on ORIGINAL backing, not attached to anything but the adhesive peel. Most other stickers like this out there are either fake, or attached to newspaper stand plastic.

These are ORIGINAL collector's items and extremely unique pieces

Dude even included a Twist "Artist Bio" and flicks of Bigfoots work BIGFOOT-free-land.jpg

what's this world coming to?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its coming to everyone selling whatever they can to make a bit of money

i think its perfectly fine to sell those stickers, if he can get over 100 for them, then well done

graffiti is mainstream nowadays, you see it in music videos, promotions and advertising, pretty much anywhere. hopefully in another 5 to 10 years it'll be undergrounds again

nawh they got history and everyone knows you can't grow a tree without roots and those are defently roots. I agree with tango on the fact that every hip hop/rap video has some sort of graffiti in it usually the artists name up behind them. I think graffiti won't go underground but it will start being mass produced. I can see the new McDonalds...

"Hi, welcome to mcdonalds can I help you?"

"Uhh yes id like a number four with cheese and a rootbeer"

"will that be all for you today?"

"Yes."

"Alright thats 6.50$"

"Oh and can you throw in some extra Mckrylons with that."

"Yes, have a nice day."

or save 96 dollars and just cop TWO twist stickers

ttwintwist.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/1985-Hasbro-Transformers-Sticker-Twin-Twist_W0QQitemZ6282288463QQihZ010QQcategoryZ219QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

people are always selling twist stickers on ebay, among other things given out at shows for free.

one dude sold a plastic insert from a newsbox with two twist stickers on it.

a few months later, it reappeared on ebay from another seller, except it was smaller and only had the one sticker on it. dude cut it in half and just sold the one half.

i bid on it when it was first being sold, but they went WAY over what i wanted to spend for something like that. im not gonna pay 100 dollars for a sticker.

i barely wanted to pay 20 for a signed can of middle calypso by cope 2, that came with a dvd, and a cd.

(but i did. clogged caps 3 is a shitty dvd, too much talking, not enough painting or showing whole pieces)

If I had went to my friends house this week then we would have made 2 sandwiches, ate half of each, sold em on eBay saying they were eatin by famous people, and go blow the thousands I would probably make off some sap in his basement full of cutouts and pictures of a celeb he thought ACTUALLY made and ate the sandwich.

Hey if someone can sell air that said a celebrity was around then I think I could make more than he made with that. [About $3,000]