York/Harrisburg PA

hbg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nigga i dont take flicks, because I know it gets seen by somebody. im not talking about my location at all. you think i get around but you havent seen anything yet. did you see anything in philly? theres a few jewels. ive been to quite a few destinations. bermuda was amazing, and lax.

Originally posted by Nutonce

nigga i dont take flicks, because I know it gets seen by somebody. im not talking about my location at all. you think i get around but you havent seen anything yet. did you see anything in philly? theres a few jewels. ive been to quite a few destinations. bermuda was amazing, and lax.

i see how it is now!

NUTHING TO SEE!

:lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Agent?

I used to go to school with Nes in like 98-99 in illadell and he ruled H-burg then,and in my opinion always will be King there even if he dont paint anymore.Dude paid dues. I always wondered if the H-burg Agent is the same as the original Agent from North Philly? Some of their styles are similiar.

Nes never was and never will be king in the burg because a few legal walls and a fill in a yard only do not make you king of anything. paid dues? not in the burg. but he did have some style on him. and yeah the agent in the burg is the same as illy.

obviously you respect legals more than bombing, thats fine though, because you dont paint. i respect your opinion though. And I know and respect my history. truth be told, nes never bombed the city of harrisburg, legals only. so sure he gets some respect, but not remotely close to the level of people who really bombed hard, because he is not risking shit.

and still--->

:king:

• 3 months later...

Archived