York/Harrisburg PA

hbg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the burg

im not from pa i lived there for 3 years and i went all over the state. but every where i went when people said the burg they were referring to harrisburg. theres blitzburgh for pittsburgh and the burg for harrisburg. someone should post the wall on subs and suds in york where had and amok from philly and krazy from the burg and myself painted a fat production. york has very little bombing but a very very active fr8 scene. harrisburg has a lot more writers than what is on here. i saw a lot more shop and net and arme and agent then whats on the site too. hella rooftops and hella crushing. much love to krazy and sin two of the most active writers in harrisburg. the thing with the burg is no one really knows each other. who you know is who you paint with and thats it. whoever you roll with is your MOTHER FUCKING KREW

crook reppin mfk out here too bitches.

Re: the burg

Originally posted by CRUK1GMCWCM

im not from pa i lived there for 3 years and i went all over the state. but every where i went when people said the burg they were referring to harrisburg. theres blitzburgh for pittsburgh and the burg for harrisburg.

lol..not to belabour the issue, but i assure you, having been born in pittsburgh, raised in philly, educated in pittsburgh, and now back in philly, that in ALL of my travels to every corner of this state, "the burgh" is pittsburgh. try saying it to any stranger, "im going out to the burgh this weekend.." and see how many people think of "harrisburg". im not dissing the town...its coming up and all, but PA has two nationally recognized cities: philly and the burgh. professional football, baseball, hockey teams in both cities. major stadiums, major transportation systems, both featured in spray can art as having graff scenes as far back as 1980 at least. harrisburg, while coming up, house merely the state capital and a fairly big bus and train station. thats about it. no one really "goes there" for like concerts or to go to college or live or anything unless they specifically get a job there or soemthing weird. "the burgh", like philly, has 5 or 6 major universities that bring new kids and writers every fall. pittsburgh, like philly, has new writers moving in all the time (KYT and TWB are currently killing "the burgh").

im not dissing harrisburg, seriously..but if you really believe that town is what people think of when you say "the burg" youre confused.

im just saying where i was at in pa people call harrisburg the burg. around that area thats what people call it. im not saying they dont say the burg for other spots but where i was at thats what they were reffering to. i think pa is tight as fuck. i went to pittsburgh alot and philly a little. i painted in philly with had geist and amok. the scenes in pittsburg and philly are off the hook. tight ass shit. i got hella respect. harrisburg is coming up too though they got that minor league team and theyre building an elevated train too. any cats ever roll through york?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

found this on google, its in harrisburg

BEFORE:

http://www.etscompany.com/tagproducts/tagaway_harrisburgh_before.jpg'>

AFTER:

http://www.etscompany.com/tagproducts/tagaway_harrisburgh_after.jpg'>

SURFACE: PLASTIC

MARKING: SPRAY PAINT & PERMANENT MARKER

NOTE: Working with Harrisburgh Public Works, Tagaway® is sprayed on then wiped off and the graffiti is removed!

hey, im so glad they took the time to make the porto-potty clean..

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

that looks like shoe polish... which comes off with water if you scrub hard enough. truth in advertising.

Archived