Muslims on a plane..

CALIgula

and what about the thousands of unexploded mines that Israel dropped in southern lebanon that have been killing civilian children since the conflict ended what does that fall under?

And Isor i suppose that means you hate Bush caus he's a Born Again Christian and there are probably a lot more than 15 percent of born again christians that are very fundamentalist and support (or at least dont condemn) the killing of inoccent non christians.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

isor really dont give a shit. A world sans religion would be alot safer. 1 less reason for war. If i was to walk down a road in any one of those countries i would probably get snatched up, brutalized and let to starve. I would likely become part of a propaganda video show to children in classrooms.

yeah, they didn't target civilians, only their homes and businesses...

cluster bombs aren't exactly precise weapons. white phosphorus isn't exactly legal. israel didn't exactly bother to distinguish between civilians and combants... neither did hezbollah, but they're a quasi terrorist organization, not a state that is supposedly a pillar of freedom and justice - and whatever other ideals you want to attribute to western civilization - in the middle east.

isor really dont give a shit. A world sans religion would be alot safer. 1 less reason for war. If i was to walk down a road in any one of those countries i would probably get snatched up, brutalized and let to starve. I would likely become part of a propaganda video show to children in classrooms.

Probably only in an area that America is currently invading.

And you know like I do that the propaganda , children, classroom statement is drama. Suicide bombers don't need much else but seeing their mother get blown to bits by an American funded rocket to act a fool.

exactly. i used to be more liberal about it, thinking "oh but the israelis took their land and they're poor and impovrished and are only fighting for their freedom." but fuck them. my stance now is fuck any of those muslims or arabs who either carry it out, condone it, or purposely turn a blind eye toward terrorism. they're murderers and baby killers and deserve the persecution and "targeted assasinations" that they receive from either israel, the u.s., or any other western or islamic government that takes a hard stance on terrorists. they get no sympathy from me and i don't need some "moderate" muslim trying to tell me i need to be more educated. all i know is that killing indiscriminately and killing innocent civilians minding their own business is something i can't and won't side with. these radical muslims don't want peace. all they know is bloodshed. it's the only language they speak. they're even killing each other in iraq, between sunnis and shiites. i read how zarqawi likened the shiites to "zionists" -- so the same shit sunnis and shiites say about each other is the same shit they say about jews and christians. they're just evil people. muslim extremists are the new nazis.

Absolutely,

I agree with what you said here. Baby killers, terrorists, oppressors, criminals should be smashed out, whether muslim or non muslim. Don't misunderstand me if you think I side with terrorism. How can a decent person, I don't care what religion you claim, ever try to defend people who saw off other peoples heads on video while screaming the name of God?? Don't get it twisted at all. All I'm saying is if you are going to condemn islamic extremism, then condemn the extremism taking place on both sides. Don't act as if the only criminals here are muslim extremists and let's not act as if Islamic extremism would even exist were it not bred by western imperialism and occupation.

I do beleive that people have a right to defend themselves and fight off unwanted occupation, for sure. But, There are manners of engagement according to islam and hijacking planes and killing people who are not even fighting you are not part of the manners and etiquittes of war.

I do want to say to isor and THeo (more so isor) that the religion of Islam DOES NOT

condone killing innocent people or terrorism. If you think that then you are simply ignorant to the truth. The proofs and evidences are against you. Islam is a balanced , peaceful way of life that is being systematically attacked presently by enemies who would like to destroy it and muslims are fighting back. Point blank.

There's a fine line between freedom fighter and terrorist I guess. I remember when Ronald reagan used to call Al Qaida freedom fighters and supply them with millions of dollars of weaponry to fight russia because russia was a common enemy to America and Al Qaida and others in Afghanistan so be careful who you go to bed with because you don't know who they were sleeping with yesterday.

This thing is not as cut and dry as you think and most likely none of us will understand it properly. All I know is these days, holding on to the truth is like holding on to hot coals.

he said i should be against governments that sanctions killings against innocent civilians. i said i did.

except you never condemn israel. never. not only that, but you never seriously condemn your own govt's support of israel. you haven't looked very hard, because if you did you would be aware of israel's regular crimes against civilians that includes women and children, kidnappings, torture and all sorts of lovely things. but wait...i'm making it all up. oh, and i'm siding with teh evil ones.

israel assassinating Hamas leaders is not the same as "sanctioned killing against innocent civilians." last i checked, hamas lost its "innocence" pass the minute they ordered someone to walk onto a bus filled with women and children to detonate a bomb.

you are so biased and ignorant to the situation and history it's nauseating. israel is the dominating, occupying military force, not hamas and the few million palestinians living in humiliating squalor..the situation has absolutely no symmetry. the IDF has and does kill civilian palestinian men, women and children regularly, all under the auspices of it's master and the faulty justification of 'defense'. you have an internet connection, use it and do some research. israel must have lost their 'innocence' pass long ago as well eh, which would make it okay for hamas or palestinian militants to target israeli political leadership, since israel gunships whole apartments buildings full of innocent women and children. and since those gunships and missiles are provided by the US govt, i guess it would be cool if some politicians back home got bucked.

in the recent hezbollah-israel conflict, hezbollah targeted civilians. israel did not "target" civilians. but hezbollah strongholds -- in which unfortonately innocents were killed in the crossfire.

ugh, nice little ball snuggle of israel. you should really do a little research of that particular conflict as well, aside from the leisurely cnn perusal.

it notice you just try to disagree with anything i state by default

negatory. 'it' call you out when i see your ignorance regarding israel's extreme hypocrisy and beyond that i couldn't give a rat's ass about you.

except you never condemn israel. never. not only that, but you never seriously condemn your own govt's support of israel. you haven't looked very hard, because if you did you would be aware of israel's regular crimes against civilians that includes women and children, kidnappings, torture and all sorts of lovely things. but wait...i'm making it all up. oh, and i'm siding with teh evil ones.

you never condemn terrorism, or palestinian suicide bombers and bomb planners. never. also, i have condemned the u.s.'s entry into iraq numerous times. i'm not going to condemn a country that is allied with israel, because that alone is not a crime. if you share the viewpoint of the government Iran or Hamas, which is the view that Israel does not have the right to exist and should be wiped off the planet -- then i can see why you'd think any nation that is allied with israel is treachery. i think israel has the right to exist for numerous reasons, therefore i think nations have the right to choose whether or not they should ally themselves with israel

you are so biased and ignorant to the situation and history it's nauseating. israel is the dominating, occupying military force, not hamas and the few million palestinians living in humiliating squalor..the situation has absolutely no symmetry. the IDF has and does kill civilian palestinian men, women and children regularly, all under the auspices of it's master and the faulty justification of 'defense'. you have an internet connection, use it and do some research. israel must have lost their 'innocence' pass long ago as well eh, which would make it okay for hamas or palestinian militants to target israeli political leadership, since israel gunships whole apartments buildings full of innocent women and children. and since those gunships and missiles are provided by the US govt, i guess it would be cool if some politicians back home got bucked.

the US government doesn't give direct orders to what the Israeli military does. whether it be from the top Israeli general to the private on the ground who unfortunately kills. i have seen no evidence that israel purposefully targets innocent civilians in the same way. by that i mean that top generals and politicians give the go-ahead order to indiscriminately target palestinian civilians. collateral damage and innocents killed due to bad coordinates and intelligence by the Israeli government does happen, yes. or perhaps a small squad of israeli troops decide to kill palestinians out of some type of revenge -- wrong, yes. but i dare you to find one war in the history of mankind where an innocent civilian hasn't been killed for the reasons i've just stated.

negatory. 'it' call you out when i see your ignorance regarding israel's extreme hypocrisy and beyond that i couldn't give a rat's ass about you.

wrong, i have seen you disagree even when i stated things that were pretty moderate and liberal. you do it because you're more about being spiteful and being personal. you think i give a fuck about you? despite our disagreements, i think i've done a pretty good job of not "getting personal" and hurling insults like you have, and just kept it proffessional. but, fuck you and everything you stand for. fuck you and your blind eye towards terrorism and fuck your excuses for terrorism.

also, yes the US is in there in Iraq and Afghanistan unfortunately. but these muslim extermists were being terrorists prior to both of these military conflicts. prior to september 11, the U.S. were not involved war in the middle east, with the exception of the Persian Gulf War in '91 , yet still there were the Africa bombings in Kenya and Tanzania in '98, and the USS Cole bombing in 2000. Yes, the U.S. had bases in the Arabian Peninsula -- Saudia Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar I believe... but the U.S. was there as a deterrent to Saddam Hussein. Of course, bin Laden saw this as a type of blasphemy to have "crusaders" stationed on the same lands of the two holiest places in Islam.

I'm surprised no one has called bullshit on this one. The U.S. has been involved in the Middle East region long before Saddam Hussein was ruling Iraq. The Iraq-Iran war ring a bell? Or the Soviet-US proxy-war fought in Afghanistan? Israel? Say what you will about them, but the U.S. was indisputably involved.

Not to mention commercial ventures. McDonald's may not be an official representative of the USA, but they are American.

I'm surprised no one has called bullshit on this one. The U.S. has been involved in the Middle East region long before Saddam Hussein was ruling Iraq. The Iraq-Iran war ring a bell? Or the Soviet-US proxy-war fought in Afghanistan? Israel? Say what you will about them, but the U.S. was indisputably involved.

Not to mention commercial ventures. McDonald's may not be an official representative of the USA, but they are American.

The U.S. has been "involved" in the Middle East since the aftermath of WWII, if you want to look at it that way. I'm speaking of direct military conflicts in which the U.S. is directly involved, with troop divisions deployed, and not simply proxy battles in which the U.S. is in the background or sidelines funding.

Actually, In Egypt during the Islamic period (when Islam ruled Egypt and not secularism) christian men and women wore identifiable clothing. Muslims also had a dress code and a certain look (and still do) Fpr example, christian men wore belts around their long robes and this is something still done by the catholics today but this stemmed from the Muslim period when they were required to do so.

I don't know about Iran, but Kareem Abdul Jabbar had a mean Jumphot.

theres relativity behind these issues. As western nations do shit to islamic countries... islamic countries do shit back to western ones. Fact of the matter the shit makes atleast a little sense. I dont even disagree with the extremist muslim viewpoint. The west and mainly america habitually sticks its nose in places it doesn't belong. Innocent people die. Its real unfortunate.

the thing that i dont like is the number of muslims that want me dead. They dont know me... i have nothing to do with foriegn policy. In fact i disagree with it entirely. Isor thinks all that money being spent destroying and rebuilding 3rd world countries should be spent rebuilding 3rd world american cities. Defense rather than aggression

Isor, I spend all this time expecting to disagree with you and out of the blue you shock me say something I agree with. (to some extent)

I definately disagree with the muslim extremists but that depends on what you call an extremist. I definatley don't call someone defending themselves from occupation in their own lands extreme , but people who hijack planes and bomb buses in residential places,

definately extreme. Islam doesn't support that.

As for how many muslims want YOU dead... I think that is an exaggeration, Isor. I live in the middle east and, there are LOTS of westerners living here. Muslim People don't want to kill americans. Mainly, the US media pushes that idea as a tool to continue their crusade and economic endeavors. Of course , there are extremists (the frankenstein muslims that the west created) that do want to kill you as an example because they most likely have been personally affected by the murderous campaigns the US has been involved in over there lately but this is a small group and the US media inflates and deflates whatever will assist it's objectives.

It's a long story

I just watched a Hannity and colmes (sp?) where they had some dumb bitch from the flight on the show and she brought the 'alternative' story, in which all the passengers cheered when the Muslims were evacuated because they were REALLY threatening, threats consisted of saying the word 'Allah' and asking for seatbelt extensions when they didn't need them. She was lauded as a hero by Hannity as she exposed the liberal media bias by revealing the true horrible threat the Muslims posed. What made me want to slap this bitch even more was that she was actually in first class and didn't see any of it but she still felt she was enough of an authority on the matter to go on TV and talk about it.

I dotn know what keeps bringing me back to watching FOX it must be that it allows me a safe vent for all of my hatred and spite