Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pfffffffffft

myspace shit

i hate when you see a profile and the main picture has 2 chics in it, (one is smashable the other is a buzzard) so you click the profile and view more pictures and there are more picture but with more than one person in the pic..

so after process of elimination, you realize its the buzzards page..

booooo

buzzard! what an awesome overlooked word. reminds me of the bernstein bears christmas episode. yeah.

but think, make friends with the buzzard, and you get to meet the smashable one. and she will like you more cause u didnt just go for her, you went for the dog, which shows you like inner beauty

but think, make friends with the buzzard, and you get to meet the smashable one. and she will like you more cause u didnt just go for her, you went for the dog, which shows you like inner beauty

or you can just find the boneable bitch in the buzzards TOP 8

easy

learnt that off fat pizza, i think

i dont think even a quater of the people on this site would have any idea what fat pizza is.

myself do and know how good it.

I know what Fat Pizza is.

Pretty funny comedy, however I haven't watched it in ages. That movie I actually saw in the cinema, now I remember it. But the show has it's moments too.

But yeah, a few times I have gone to a page only to see both the hotty and the feral/buzzard/wilderbeast in the same pics on both profiles. Then it usually goes that all the pics of single people are of the hotties boyfriend, or her equally hot sister so you eventually find out which one is the hotty thru clicking on link after link.

My hate is the 'Private' profiles. Especially ones which ask if you know someones name or email address. Why the fuck have a Myspace if you don't want to meet people? Plus the amount of sluts I have had to friend request just to post on the Myspace thread is ridicualous.

so after process of elimination, you realize its the buzzards page..

buzzard...haha i really like that. if i knew who you were i would give you credit next time i use it in place of hatchetface

myspace to me is like MTV... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It fucking sucks...Lets see... what else falls into the category... Sprite, yeah sprite can suck my balls too. Them ampt mobile commercials. Fuck the too. I would crap on the floor at the MTV, Myspace, Ampt, or Sprite corporate headquarters.... This would be after some rape and pillage of course

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now