MONTANA PAINT PRICECUT

Montana Paint USA

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

5 bucks for one can or 2? I get 2 krylon for 5 bucks at Fall Apart Freddys.

I put my especially stolen "50% off" stickers on them and bang them up and get 4 for $5 @ Fall Apart Freddy's!!!

I'm a genius...... I get 'em even cheaper there with clearance stickers and the code but I won't disclose that info!!!!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so Montana, why not look for investors....which even i can think of some, and come out to the US, or fun two seperate facilities. You would, although the risks are there, be able to sell thousands more cans, at more reasonable prices....

i guess what I am asking is what can we expect in terms of company outlook. Are you guys doing well, expanding, thinking of relocating, ect...

Guest richard kyel

ive used montana and hands down it blows any american paint out of the water. if you fuck up it cleans up real nice. it also dries quickly. i think montana should make a deal with home depot or kmart maybe walmart or some shit the product is so good they can afford not to carry it. its even good for regular shit ive paint furniture for my mom with it. everyone says thats a waste to use it on shit that isnt pieces but its so much better if you have it, why buy the cheap shit and have more trouble painting. it is a little bit high on the pressure side but it helps fill fast.

i get my montana for 4 dollars a can. i wont pay anymore than that. its convient to get i had an old source but my new one is a bit quicker and cheaper. anyone who hasnt tried it i recomend trying it. it wont give you style but if you have style and just cant seem to find the colors youve been looking for montana is some dope shit

Originally posted by richard kyel

ive used montana and hands down it blows any american paint out of the water. if you fuck up it cleans up real nice. it also dries quickly. i think montana should make a deal with home depot or kmart maybe walmart or some shit the product is so good they can afford not to carry it. its even good for regular shit ive paint furniture for my mom with it. everyone says thats a waste to use it on shit that isnt pieces but its so much better if you have it, why buy the cheap shit and have more trouble painting. it is a little bit high on the pressure side but it helps fill fast.

i get my montana for 4 dollars a can. i wont pay anymore than that. its convient to get i had an old source but my new one is a bit quicker and cheaper. anyone who hasnt tried it i recomend trying it. it wont give you style but if you have style and just cant seem to find the colors youve been looking for montana is some dope shit

Is there spots to paint in Idaho??? And if there is then where in the fuck are you getting Montana out there???? 'Cause I'm not far from you.....

if hte montana company was smart they would open a factory to produce the paint here in the us or canada. with time that would be a much quicker way to get the paint into the mainsteam brands of paint and you know if it were made over here the price would be cheeper thus all the kids would be buying it like its going out of style

all i know is that i got a guy that owns a paint shop that can make ANY color for 2.00 a can i comes out nice n slow because he controls the pressure he puts in itmost caps fit in them too. Id rather be liften em off the counter but sometimes u need that perfect color(ad montana is too expensive)peace are ile xp

Originally posted by oloff rusto

all i know is that i got a guy that owns a paint shop that can make ANY color for 2.00 a can i comes out nice n slow because he controls the pressure he puts in itmost caps fit in them too. Id rather be liften em off the counter but sometimes u need that perfect color(ad montana is too expensive)peace are ile xp

could you please contact me....

I am very very interested in what you just said....

look at my profile, e-mail me, or hit me up on AIM...

seriously i would really like to hear from you.

Guest imported_b0b

Spanish made cans are generally considered to be the better. What I find hard to believe is that the Germans acted illegally. I have had dealings with L&G before and like all Germans they are so efficent and business like. It just seems odd they would just go make "fake" cans, knowing legal proceedings would start. It all seems in the hands of the courts now.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by Boring Bastard

I put my especially stolen "50% off" stickers on them and bang them up and get 4 for $5 @ Fall Apart Freddy's!!!

I'm a genius...... I get 'em even cheaper there with clearance stickers and the code but I won't disclose that info!!!!!!!!!

ill just have to follow you all around when you get over here, then i shall learn your secret.

Guest FreddyG

The German L&G company is dirty, dirty DIRTY!!! What the spanish Montana corp. said is fact, and what L&G said is simply in order to keep $ in their pockets, andd to stay out of trouble... they got caught out, and are now running for cover. That's what you get when you try to ride coat tails...

* The above statement is first hand factual knowledge through personal involvement... case closed.

Archived