Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Elizabeth MontgomeryOner

Kramer loses it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^Isn't that the american way.

Wonder what angle he will go on, "I am damaged by his belittling of me in a public place for all the world to see"

He should've never told the white man he wasn't funny.

See what happens when you do.

Even Blizzy Blaine boy isnt beyond the disease of racism......I seen him braggin that in ny cabs wont stop and pick his self up,becuz they mistake him for a blackman......as if they pick up ricans on the reg,you got so many morons who grow up on the mans history books that heads dont even know puerto ricans are,Black,Taino,French,Irish,and Spanish.Then i know these white girls who are not even from P.R. but there parents are and there on sum shouting boriqua type steezo,Boriqua are pure indians from the island named BORIQUEN.Puerto Rican is not a race its a place..like sayin im from california,if your parents are from california and u grow up in utah its not cool to rep cali,your not puerto rican.The man portrays ricans as a race to divide and conquer blacks and "spanish" in the prison system.And to attribute different characteristics to different races to keep them inferior.

thank you bob the non sarcasm catcher

I know this, but that whole pr/dominican/black seperation thing extends beyond the prison system.

and it has nothing to do with the topic

Now comedy clubs are going to get real touchy about what comics say... If he wins..

Guess next time someone says something racist to me.. I'm suing...

They're both assholes...

wait.....you can sue someone if they call you a "nigger"?

what if they call you a "nigga"?

if thats the case....i'll be a rich nigga!

nah he'll go with the "50 years ago we'd have you..."

angle

Hell i'd even say i have relatives that were hanged, shit the 60's aren't too far back

Now comedy clubs are going to get real touchy about what comics say... If he wins..

Guess next time someone says something racist to me.. I'm suing...

They're both assholes...

They better not, i love sarah silverman

She killed it during comic relief

my mom always used to say, if you dont have anything nice to say, then dont say anything at all

that sounds like nigger propaganda

brb preparing a noose

that's because they kept saying "i'm rick james bitch" over and over and over. back then he was hearing that shit every day. he said people in sacramento are the dumbest people he's met. and i hate to say it but everyone i've met from sacramento had something weird/strange about them.

hahaha i got alotta patnas from sac town they some of the most ballin folks i know....dont generalize homie

But they were only niggers, it's not like they were real people...

hahaha

maybe im immature, or just plain fucked up

but i wont lie, that made me lawl

^Isn't that the american way.

Wonder what angle he will go on, "I am damaged by his belittling of me in a public place for all the world to see"

He should've never told the white man he wasn't funny.

See what happens when you do.

thank you bob the non sarcasm catcher

I know this, but that whole pr/dominican/black seperation thing extends beyond the prison system.

and it has nothing to do with the topic

Fuck you you stupid bitch,first of all i bet you didnt know this,your trying to frunt like you were hip to it,second of all it pertains to the topic more than you bringing up david blaine,I knew you were being sarcastic house nigger,I was being sarcastic in return then you have the nerve to judge me....I dare you try to say u knew puerto ricans were of irish and french ancestory,talkin bout it extends beyond the prison system,i bet you never been in a holding cell,explain how it goes beyond the prison system for me you pretensious house nigger.

u maaad

u maaaaaaaad

Nah,I not mad,not mad at all, im simply expressing my tru emotions.......debating,Bitch talkin bout the whole dominican this that and the third< i dindnt never once say dominican.Putting werds in my mouth.Bitch patting herself on the back hard,like you holier than thou,and hip to my logik,"goes beyond the prison system"Wut you know about doin a bid in rykers??????Explain you hairy back heffer!

Guess what?

Nobody in PR gives a shit about having French or Irish roots.

Your exposing yourself for wut you are.......Why didnt you say nobody cares about having black or spanish or taino roots...cause your a wigger.What kind of person wouldnt care about there background,your a punk,Speaking for people in p.r."nobody in p.r. gives a shit" are you in P.r.????Obviosly not,and for trying to speak for something your not a part of by riding there dicks you exposed yourself as a poser.

^Hahahaha, good one chief. I'll let someone else shut you up.

Cheers from San Juan.

HAHAHAHAHAH,cheers frum san juan,why dont you reveal your ethnicity poser your white on here with a spanish name...HAHAHAHAHAH,you been jocking me since i been on her,why dont you spend the rest of your life following all my posts and being my little gay spell check!!You get the burger king crown in the spelling bee,which is most impressive,considering its coming off your sweep of the VANS TOUR little dick series!!!!HA!Keep up the good work!!!!:)

Hahaha, what?? Following you? I've never even noticed you on this site, if you said something stupid elsewhere and I called you out for it, don't be flattered; I don't keep track of dumbass new members on this site.

And to answer your question since your silly ass doesn't seem to catch on, I'm 100% puertorrican, born and bred, and I live in Puerto Rico, where I can assure you nobody gives a fuck about the insignificant amount of Irish and French blood left over from the colonial days. So stay there up in the states thinking you're Captain Boricua with your hundreds of little flags and your Rosie Perez documentaries and stop trying to patronize us with your silly heritage trivia that isn't worth dick in the grand scheme of things.

Hahaha, what?? Following you? I've never even noticed you on this site, if you said something stupid elsewhere and I called you out for it, don't be flattered; I don't keep track of dumbass new members on this site.

And to answer your question since your silly ass doesn't seem to catch on, I'm 100% puertorrican, born and bred, and I live in Puerto Rico, where I can assure you nobody gives a fuck about the insignificant amount of Irish and French blood left over from the colonial days. So stay there up in the states thinking you're Captain Boricua with your hundreds of little flags and your Rosie Perez documentaries and stop trying to patronize us with your silly heritage trivia that isn't worth dick in the grand scheme of things.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!Never noticed my ass,you punk you corrected my spellin numerous times!And never called me out for shit look back on this threadCOLLECTIVE SUBCONSHISH,I JUST EXPOSED YOU AS A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!