Finally... some FUELER stuff (RIP)

canadian retard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ILL NATION TOP NOTCH

nice flix...glad fuel is still alive in memories...really wish i got to meet him....rip

im guessin some of them are coming from the boys down in bama and louy.. this of course is from up northeast of you guys... im sure you know who im talkin about... whats shaken.. havent talked to you in a while...hopefully you guys are doing alright... saw alot of damage coming up my way..if you know what i mean..no flix though.....post back.

• 2 weeks later...

it aways is sad to hear of a writter passing away...even worse when u no the person....fueler was definately a true character.dope style and not a cocky being.i remember the many thursday nights at the tavern where we would drink and talk bout graf and da bitches......is just a shame we never got up and painted ...lookin bak i sure wish we couldve made time....till the next lifetime.......rest in peace bro........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

May 22, 2002

It is the 2nd anniversary of Fueler's death.

I can't even begin to imagine what Fuel would have accomplished if he was still here. Great things, I have no doubt. He had heart and he was intelligent. No pretense, Not a bad bone in that boney bastard. He was a good person, bottom line, and it sucks that life can be so cruel to good people.

I wish that everyone on here had known this kid. it would have benefitted you all.

Wish I was talking about style with Fuel right now.

this sucks

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I know this tread is old as dirt,But Joe was a real cool kid. I hadn't thought about him in a while. I was in this abandoned building downtown last week. Just so happened to see a fuel piece.Can't believe it hadn't been buffed. It was the only thing in there that wasn't. High point in the week. I'm going back with my camera soon .

Only The Good Die Young. Rip Fuel!

I know this tread is old as dirt,But Joe was a real cool kid. I hadn't thought about him in a while. I was in this abandoned building downtown last week. Just so happened to see a fuel piece.Can't believe it hadn't been buffed. It was the only thing in there that wasn't. High point in the week. I'm going back with my camera soon .

Only The Good Die Young. Rip Fuel!

wow, i didnt even know this thread existed.. word...i remeber choking that fool on the way to your wedding!

me and him used to fight so much!!!

its been 7 years since he died!!

seems like the other day!!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...

anybody remember the graff mag that had a little dedication to Fuel years and years ago?? There was like a page or two showing a couple of his peices including his first piece i believe. I think it was a mag made in the north too.

I know someone in Fuel's family (might've been his sister) bought like all 15 copies of the mag at Tower Records in New Orleans when it came out.

help me out here. I'm trying to find it.

Archived