A future niche market....

Mauler5150

...that I think maybe I should do some pre-emptive activity in exploiting pertains to that of laser-removal of tattoos.

I say this as while in my trashed state last night, I realised that all these scenesters/emos/etc are getting all these pointless shitty tattoos that I am pretty sure they will one day be needing to get rid of when the 'reality' of how ridiculous they look kicks in.

Who wants to put a timeline on when this business will sstart to rack in the $$$$?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i would say more of the stupid gang bangers that get shitty tattoos will be getting them removed because you can't work at mcdees with that shitty tear drop, while on the other hand priviledged white kids can put they're power suits on to go to work thus covering that stupid 3/4 sleave of sailor jerry flash, ya dig?

but all in all more people are getting tattooed so your going to make cash right!

another idea for a niche market:

what do people love the most?

...their pets, right?

....and when pets are lost...they are willing to offer huge rewards.....

what do people love more than their pets?

....their kids right?

....when kids are lost....they are willing to offer even bigger rewards....

...my idea.....go to peoples houses and 'borrow' the children until a reward is offered...

what do you think?

another idea for a niche market:

what do people love the most?

...their pets, right?

....and when pets are lost...they are willing to offer huge rewards.....

what do people love more than their pets?

....their kids right?

....when kids are lost....they are willing to offer even bigger rewards....

...my idea.....go to peoples houses and 'borrow' the children until a reward is offered...

what do you think?

not a half bad idea. not bad at all actually as long as your only borrowing them

no, here's what you need to do to secure your funds.

go to bars and slip mad roofies in people's drinks until you can get them to your house. doesn't matter if they're male or female. then tattoo the dumbest thing you can think of, like "RICKY MARTIN RULZ" on their forearm or somewhere visible. and leave your business card at all the bars around town.