Waiting for Wii...

SUR X3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll wreck anyone in Mario Kart 64.

Aids: I think there is alot of replay in this system. I'm playing Wii Sports Bowling and this shit is still fun. There is also some little mini games where you have to dodge some barriers and hit one pin. It's all about the strength and the spin you put on the ball.

Shit's pretty cool. Fun fun stuff.

Hit me up 88!

Graphics are better than the Gamecube.

And I was looking at it earlier and the graphics didn't look that bad man.

But then again I was playing Tecmo Superbowl earlier. And my 100 yard passes and running every play 80 yards for a touchdown seems kind of normal to me.

the novelty of that wii controller will wear off like anything else. and people from the hood would rather hold a playstation or xbox controller and not look gay waving a wand around

weren't you saying in the other thread people in the hood don't play video games?

also, people in the hood can't afford to eat, let alone play expensive video game consoles.

I played on today, and even though the game I played was hella lame, I have to say I enjoyed playing it.

It's very unique.

In the start up page thing where you select the option to play the game or edit this or that you don't even use the d-pad. The controller acts kind of like a laser pointer. You just point it at what you want to select and hit the button that is conveniently located under your thumb. There's something about that that I like. The system is like those VR games you used to play for $5 a round at those really cool arcades, except not as gimmicky.

I like the wii. I'll probably get on eventually.

-fuse.

I'll wreck anyone in Mario Kart 64.

Aids: I think there is alot of replay in this system. I'm playing Wii Sports Bowling and this shit is still fun. There is also some little mini games where you have to dodge some barriers and hit one pin. It's all about the strength and the spin you put on the ball.

Shit's pretty cool. Fun fun stuff.

Hit me up 88!

word. i've always been a nintendo systems fan, glad to hear they can keep the "playable" factor alive in games. i really liked gamecube, i'm sure i'll like this. :rudolph: