Waiting for Wii...

SUR X3

We have a good 80 people out in front of my store throwing a little party right now. I told my friend I'd help him wait for a Wii, in doing so I'll go ahead and pick myself up one since it's only 250.

Hopefully I can connect to the intrawebz...

I know you have to use some sort of proxy or some shit to connect and yeah I don't know what to use...

I'm trying to get ahold of my friend in Geek Squad so he can tell me.

Holler.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"only 250"... i dunno man... you must be a baller or somethin. looks like it's going to flop. remember the virtual gameboy that was in black and red?

Only 250 man, 250 ain't shit.

Get your paper up chump.

I've heard that SF is rediculously expensive to live in and because of that people get paid alot more than you would anywhere else. That's probably why $250 aint that much even to someone that obviously works at Best Buy or Circuit City or someshit.

Just a guess.

No $250 ain't shit because it ain't shit.

Not because of where I live. It's California, so everything is more expensive. Including rent, taxes, gas... So they HAVE to pay more here because the COST OF LIVING is higher. Best Buy isn't my only income sucka.

Get your paper up.

No $250 ain't shit because it ain't shit.

Not because of where I live. It's California, so everything is more expensive. Including rent, taxes, gas... So they HAVE to pay more here because the COST OF LIVING is higher.

That's exactly what i just said.

You just said I was wrong then agreed with me in the same breath.

No dude. You said that 250 ain't shit because I live in the bay. So I make more money. But failed to realize that since everything costs more, that basically I'm still making the same as the rest of the country.

Simple::

If you make a 5 dollars an hour and a gas is 5 dollars a gallon then you have zero dollars.

If I make 10 dollars an hour and gas cost 10 dollars an hour, than I have 0 dollars.

So $250 would still cost the same amount to us.

Get it?

No dude. You said that 250 ain't shit because I live in the bay. So I make more money. But failed to realize that since everything costs more, that basically I'm still making the same as the rest of the country.

In other words $250 in SF is not equal to $250 in most other places.:rolleyes:

Kinda how if I told you my rent for a 1 bedroom apartment is $450... it would not be the same as $450 in SF. Infact it would probably be around $1000 in SF. Right? So somebody in my city would be mindbogled that someone would actually spend $1000 a month for a one bedroom apartment. Right?