Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pric

Have u ever graffed without using EnglishLetter?

i've done a japanese burner before..with the help of my friend whos japanese..it was challenging..

i tried to do it very formally..following their stroke patterns..it's a very different way of thinking..

but i have mad respect for their written languge..it's a shame they don't utilize it more themmselves..

and as far as understanding it..as long as i can spot it out consistantly..thats all that really matters..one.

There are 31 letters in my language AND WHY DO YOU THINK ITS "THE DUMPEST THING YOU EVER HEARD"? I write CYRILIC letters cuz some bulgarian words sound MIGHTY and HARD:confused: :D Some of you think buffly and NOT OBJECTIVE .

i haven't, but i don't know why there'd be a problem with it.

plenty of writers have spanish names, and probably still would if for some reason spanish used a different alphabet.

damn i barley even know english, yall want me to start fuckin with chinese?? damn.

damn i barley even know english, yall want me to start fuckin with chinese?? damn.

well,

a.) you're a dolt.

b.) 1.3 billion people speak it, i wouldn't be surprised if mandarine is being taught to 1st graders in a few years

however,

chinese is my mother tongue.what Spooky said is reasonable yah.

to show some graffed actualities in china.

many chinesewriters graff using English.Not Chinese.

i think when u see some samebombs in chinese for several times, u wanna know what it means .People in our country-CHINA seem lost themselves.

but it not means u got a style while graff it in chinese

i think there's some standards graffing in chinese.

that's my idea.

If people see the chinese symbol 1,00000000 times, it doesnt matter because you're still hella up. They just dont know your name, the call you "Chinese Nigga". But hey, fame is fame.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

i think if spanish used a different alphabet than used now, the writers from those ecountries would still use english as a primary for graffiti

I think a unique opportunity arises from the concept of graff in chinese... Since the writing style itself is so rooted in the caligraphic AND representational. I think it would present a challenge to exploit and 'wild out' some Chinese characters while still preserving their original meanings...

le atlas. some japanese graffiti. but most importantly, you are not using english letters, these are YOUR letters, they are only rooted in the english language.

ok, first, thers not much point in writing in different alphabets if no one has a clue what it says, that kinda defeats the point of writing in the first place. that said, i have experimented with cyrillic (what they use for russian/bulgarian etc), and it is alot harder, so although i think its a more original idea, its still a bit pointless, just write it in english.

Ni shi zhong guo ren?

I'd try writing in Putonghua except few people in the UK would understand and also it's fucking hard.

Ni shi zhong guo ren?

I'd try writing in Putonghua except few people in the UK would understand and also it's fucking hard.

ya, i'm a chink.

it's just a earlier period of china graffiti. SO...using chinese in graff isnt widly used.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now