Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
26SidedCube

So I heard on the radio...

That women with titty implants are 73% more likely to committ suicide than the general population.

Kevin Spacey was right. Awesome.

hahaha insecure bitches...

WIT BIG TITTAYS!!!!!

i know you heard me on the radio (true)

but you still don't pay me no attention

listenin to what your girl friends mention

he's a slut, he's a hoe, he's a freak

got a different girl everyday of the week

it's cool not tryin to put a rush on you

i had to let you know that I got a crush on you

Breast implants linked to abnormal level of suicide

By Mark Henderson

WOMEN who have breast implants appear to have a higher than usual risk of suicide, according to research.

Evidence from the United States and Canada suggests that up to three times as many women who have had the cosemetic procedure kill themselves than those who have not, New Scientist magazine reports today.

The link has emerged from studies that were intended to assess whether breast implants had any effect on cancers and autoimmune diseases. No association was found but the studies, of 37,000 women, did find that an abnormal proportion of those who had enhanced their breasts by surgery subsequently killed themselves.

Joseph McLaughlin, of the International Epidemiology Centre in Rockville, Maryland, said: “The only consistent finding from all the studies has been the unexpected one of suicide.”

Many scientists think it likely that women who have breast surgery may have psychiatric problems that predispose them to suicide. In another study, led by David Sarwer, of the Centre of Human Appearance and the University of Pennsylvania Medical School, 18 per cent of patients having cosmetic surgery were found to be taking drugs to treat psychiatric conditions, compared with 5 per cent of those having other operations.

It is also possible that women whose surgery had a poor outcome commit suicide; more recent patients, who have newer implants, may not have the same reaction.

i think it has to do with silicone being leaked into the blood stream and then into the brain. the silicone is evil people. i've been sayin this for thousands of years

i really wish i wasnt getting ready for school, and that i was spooning with a warm set of fake tittays, eh real or fake.

yeah. women with implants are proably 73 %

more likely to be strippers. 73% more likely

to smoke rock, and 73% more likely to have been

molested by their step dads

lol....if they commit suicide off of the golden gate bridge....it will be easy to find their bodies....they will be the ones floating.

Just moments ago the FDA approved silicone implants ending a ban that's a few decades old.

I like elbow room and normal tittied women so...

so them things i have been seeing floating down the river, really are titties (i fucking knew it)

i seen a asian chick earlier this evening with some big double d's but what tripped me out was she was a small frame so it wasnt even in proportion. obviously implants. cuz you know asian chicks are usually flat as a pancake

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now