home brew kits

lord_casek

I do not know anything about actually brewing beer. But going places where they brew their own beer and trying different beers is something that I really can get into. I can not stand the bullshit mass produced beer that is sold everywhere.

So if anyone is brewing anything around the Atlanta area, let me know.

knoxvegas.

i could be persuaded to send you some homebrew at some point.

i also enjoy microbreweries. i worked at one for awhile, but i was a gourmet chef.

after work i would sit at the bar and drink something different.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool. Right now I am drinking a blueberry beer from some brewery in Atlanta. Not that bad. I usually go to the store to buy beer and buy some off the wall beer. I rarely drink to get drunk anymore. I usually just drink because that is what I like to do. That is one of the reasons I like living in Europe so much, they drink more better then most Americans. It is not a race to get drunk over there. I am not saying they do not like to get drunk, but you just do not see drunking idiots that much.

Nothing beats the wine you get in Italy. When I lived there, whenever you visited an older Italian family, they always had some wine that they either made or knew someone who made it for them. Always in bottles with no labels.

that's what germany is about. every little hotel has their own beer that they brew right there.

alot of families brew their own beers, too.