student gets tazed at UCLA..(video and new article)

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thrown by CSO but yeah no i caught that after I posted. In which case I know if this was berkley those officers would have a hard time feeling safe off campus.

hahaha:lol: ....yeah...berkely is quick on the liberal hippy...fuck the police type shit....im still trying to go there and try that pizza everyone keeps talking about.....fat slice.

hahaha:lol: ....yeah...berkely is quick on the liberal hippy...fuck the police type shit....im still trying to go there and try that pizza everyone keeps talking about.....fat slice.

Fuck a fatslice. Its the type of pizza with cheap puffy dough, cheese leaving a pool of grease etc. Not worth mentioning. People mention it to other people to sound like they know the area. If youre going to eat Berkley get some Naning Curry.

Berkleys pertty fuckin conservative these days. A lot of self hating hippies. It takes a minute to get anything going because its engrained that *fighting the power* means people taking a group shit on the steps of town hall, and other extremely gay shit. Blame mtv.

Meanwhile theres plenty of [not necessarily hippy but] plain ole straightup crazies that go around and fuck shit up in unique newsworthy ways. Plus the bays love for gang activities and crack gets shit rolling, but those are poor minorities so noone wants to read that shit.

lets see how most of you kids react when being tazed...on film.

that shit is no joke.

i dont understand how cops expect most people to get up and comply directly after tazing someone. after some shit like that id i were a cop, i'd just let them lay there for a few mins so they could atleast get they're berings on whats going on not to mention recover from the shock, then if they didn't comply i'd think about tazing them again.

all this for not having a ID? i sure fucking hope not.

im guessing this is indian food.....are there any good pizzareias in bezerkly then?

Theres tons of good food in berkley. Youre talking about the culture whores of America. Gioia’s Pizzeria is good, but youre missing out on the curry or the ten thousand other ethnic resteraunts representing every culture in the world.

yeah he was definitely a hippy.

white, overpriveleged, in his early 20's going to a top university and complaining about "the system" and "oppression." fits the mold.

a hippy is a white version of a black civil rights activist, but without the cause and only the effect.

How do you know how privileged the kid is? For all you know he grew up in Sudan.