student gets tazed at UCLA..(video and new article)

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what, granted, he wasn't listening to police.

They told him to stand up, and he didn't.

But he's obviously a student and of no threat to the officers / students there.

They EASILY just could have picked his little ass up and brought him to where they wanted him to go.

I'm in the line of work where I appreciate the police and what they do, the problem is powerhungry malicious douchebags like these assholes.

I'm too old to simply write it off as "Fuck the police."

But fuck these cops.

This kid is going to be fucking PAID.

And he should be.

I had to stop the video on account of all that bullshit the kid was screaming thw whole time

"DON'T....TOUCh.....ME!"

"HERE'S YOUR PATRIOT ACT!"

brother....I would have been supremely irritated if i was in that library studying for an exam or writing a paper.

Stupid should have just done what he was asked to do by the cops

Be polite, and shut the fuck up. Isn't that the golden rule when dealing with cops? If he'd have just explained that he was leaving without going all political science major on him, that wouldn't have happened. Be an asshole to cops, they will be assholes back to you.

Though granted, tazering the guy was a bit much. What ever happened to a swift baton to the skull?

the initial tazing was uncalled for. i think thats where this discussion should start and end.

co-to-the-mother-fucking-signed!

improper use of force like a motherfucker!.....if you just got tazed, the last thing you want to do is stand up.....fuck campus police.....they are just as bad as security guards....ex-high school jocks who couldnt do anything else in life.

Badges? We dont need no stinkin badges.

I know this isnt the 60s so a campus mob jumping two cops is out of the question, but fuck that dude with the camera. He couldve saved the kid from some arm twisting by making it apparent he was filming them instead of hiding behind the fuckin counter. Its every citizens right to oversee any arrest in progress and film or photograph it.

Oh and those wernt campus police. Campus police called in the LA fuzz after they checked to see if the kid had a student ID.

naw actually they were campus police.....each uc has their own police...the first line of the article says it...

"UCPD officers shot a student several times with a Taser inside the Powell Library CLICC computer lab late Tuesday night before taking him into custody."

so the dude didnt have his card on him, ask him to leave. he WAS a student and he WAS complying with police, except when he wouldnt stand up AFTER BEING TAZARED. this just makes me sick. i hope these cops get fucking fired and thrown in jail. and zapped like a billion times every day.

I was thrown by CSO but yeah no i caught that after I posted. In which case I know if this was berkley those officers would have a hard time feeling safe off campus. Even if it was some silly nerd without an ID that got tazed. Niggas lookin for any reason to knock out a cop ovur here.