Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DETO

what's popular my twelve ounce people...

what's been going on here lately? i hear pfffft got banned, lens got a new name and some mod almost shit himself over it. and um, that's it. it's my first day back here in quite a while and nothing on the first page of channel zero seems very interesting. any new topics i should catch up on? any new 12oz slang? any new mixes from album mix trader i should pick up, albums?? abc, thanks for the new Shins download. you know they're from Planet Deto. gotta rep the home team, right!? anyway... i'm back.

...for now.

what's been going on here lately? i hear pfffft got banned, lens got a new name and some mod almost shit himself over it. and um, that's it. it's my first day back here in quite a while and nothing on the first page of channel zero seems very interesting. any new topics i should catch up on? any new 12oz slang? any new mixes from album mix trader i should pick up, albums?? abc, thanks for the new Shins download. you know they're from Planet Deto. gotta rep the home team, right!? anyway... i'm back.

...for now.

welcome back. check out "the destruction league" thread to catch up on some guys acting like girls to catcha pervert on mypsace and ruin his life. very exciting stuff. no.

you need to do a few things, asap.

download the chicken noodle soup track, chain hang lo track, and the walk it out track.

that's about all you need to know.

Yea and its starting to really sting...

but i have good news.

I got pizza comin. Cant wait.

dear deto:

we at team handsome south have noticed

that your thread needed some excitement,

so we took the liberty of "spicing" it up.

thanks for your cooperation,

the guys at corporate

35db3w7.jpg

4h8s8c3.jpg

Her mams look like a retarded cartoon characters eyes.

if you squint at them, it looks like marvin the martian is trying to kill elmer fudd

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now