Best time to go bombing?

Reuqin1

I searched and everything and didn't find nothing on the best time to go bombing. Personally, I like it when very early in the morning when its still dark, and since I live up north it snows here, and when there its snowing you dont see nobody out side, especially when it gets dark. But I just want to know when do you think its best to go bombing, or at least what time at night and wat days, and etc.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeh man. 4 sure. i love the day. at about 2-5pm, when they day is at its peak of business etc: that way EVERYONE can see you when u get up and drop a mad spot yo.

maybe I should make a thread called....Why do there have to be so many gay threads, so then everyone can come in and be all like..."omg what a dope thread" and tell me why there are threads like THIS!

Go for a bomb when u fkn feel like it. seriously. who cares. its weather, timezone, city, dependent. Basically u look at ur environment and whats around u, and YOU decide. No one can help u, so get off the computer and go write in ur little notepad.

yeah... fog provides a good cover. people arent expecting graffiti attacks during the day either. day and night both have their advantages. for a whole night of bombing i like to start around 10 and drink and then go out into the big wide world around 11ish. the alcohol gives me that extra invisible edge. 4:20 is usually around the time i head to my humble abode.

The best time to go 'bombing' is widely acknowledged to be every other Wednesday and Saturday, between 4:00 and 5:00 a.m., but only during a month with the letter 'R' in it. But that's just for bombing. For 'pieceing' or 'tagging', well, that's a whole 'nother ball-game...........