FUCK THE SYSTEM

MOE-LESTER

Yeah, what my main pissoff at the moment is is that they are making me pay these "amenities fee's" so once I finish semester I can obtain access to my grades.

What a fucken waste of my time.

I feel your angst bro, especially about the rappers, fucken clowns who aren't talented at all, too dumb to even play a real instrument (guitar, drums, etc) being rewarded while real musos are the ones suffering. Fuck them up their stupid arses!!! Rapper cunts!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was speaking metaphorically.

true story, my boy (who lives in the TL) stacked his money bit by bit doing his job. finally got enough loot together bought a van and necesary equipment to do what he does for himself and went out and got his own clients. now hes steady working at his own pace making bank. cheesy at it may be there is alot to be said about people who dig in and commit to an idea and make it happen.

and yo, i feel you on the viking shit though.

i know its a childish ass argument, fuck the corporations blah blah blah. but seriously these niggas are RAPING US

i sold something on ebay the other day, not only does ebay take a nice little cut out of my sale, i go to accept payment from paypal and even those faggots are taking a cut

WHAT THE FUCK??

so how would you propose they make money and run a business? its not like someone just gives them tons of money for being ebay and the fees they charge are just "bonus money" they use to buy company yachts. business isnt charity...these companies exist to make money. im not saying everything corporate america does is right (see the predatory lending that is "overdraft fees") but there certainly isnt anything wrong with a company charging you in exchange for providing a service. thats pretty much how life has and always will work.

boogie hands <--- kind of likes the world of business