FUCK THE SYSTEM

MOE-LESTER

i know its a childish ass argument, fuck the corporations blah blah blah. but seriously these niggas are RAPING US

i sold something on ebay the other day, not only does ebay take a nice little cut out of my sale, i go to accept payment from paypal and even those faggots are taking a cut

WHAT THE FUCK??

god dammit fuck ebay i want to face fuck meg whitman with one of these stupid pugfaced rich bitch, you know all these rich faggots are white. fucking white people. fuck the phone companies fuck the energy companies and fuck taxes for taking out like 40$ of each paycheck

KT2065.jpg

oh yea plus i got raped for 400$ today by the california highway patrol because of their incompetance, life is just fucking wonderful, o well at least i dont have down syndrome

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea i love that clip

FUCK EVERYONE

fuck fuck fuck i want to kill everyone especially rich white collered white people with their fucking jaguars and benzes that i will never own unless i win the lottery or marry some rich emo girl with black makeup who sits in her room all day smoking pot that she bought with her daddys money fuck fuck fuck

yea i love that clip

FUCK EVERYONE

fuck fuck fuck i want to kill everyone especially rich white collered white people with their fucking jaguars and benzes

You know that's the profile of most these channel zero heads, right?

And what about the rich black people? Or any other race? Why's it always gotta be the white man?

hating like tha will def insure you never win. just think some white nerd made ebay and sold that shit for close to a billion. then some other nerds made paypal and sold that to ebay for over a billion. in that time they could have been biter about being delt a bad hand but they worked hard and made moves. grow up folks

shut the fuck up. if you have not, then fucking work for it. if you want money, make the next paypal and "steal" from the people that use your service. you're a fucking idiot

do you offer whatever your service might be to the world for free? or do you expect wages? do you volunteer all of your time, or is your boss being "raped" by you? shut the fuck up. end.

yeah Moe, c'monman....all that hate and rage is for teenagers that just picked up the new Chemical Romance cd.

Did i enjoy paying $2k to the hospital out of my pocket?

Was i stoked on the $50 parking ticket i got in SF over the weekend?

Do you think paying Cingular $400 made my day?

No.......but you don't ket that shit get you down. I allow myself maybe aminute or two of the old 'FUCK FUCK. !@!%@#$" and then i moveon.

Pull yourself up by your bootstraps......life is too short to get mired in all that hate and frustration

hating like tha will def insure you never win. just think some white nerd made ebay and sold that shit for close to a billion. then some other nerds made paypal and sold that to ebay for over a billion. in that time they could have been biter about being delt a bad hand but they worked hard and made moves. grow up folks

yea but im not a fucking technogeek so i cant make a fucking website and make millions. shiti wish

i wish it was simple like in the viking days, when me and my white brethren could simply get into our ship and rape and pillage if we wanted more. fuck now you gotta make a fucking website to get rich or go to college for 8 fucking years. fuck that shit.

it just seems that everytime i stack some decent money it all gets taken away by niggas WHO DONT DESERVE IT

meg whitmans better go buy some anthrax tampons with the money she stole from me, and paypal fagboys gonna buy a dungeons and dragons poster and jack off to a pixelated computer graphics viking whore

i wish it was simple like in the viking days, when me and my white brethren could simply get into our ship and rape and pillage if we wanted more.

Wait... so you wish it was the good ole days where you and your white freinds could rape and pillage... but you're mad about white people raping and pillaging your bank account?

Ahhh I see. You're just jealous of the man!

:biglaugh:

I gotta say the system works round here. All the cops know me and my car. There's a section of main road that runs two lanes wide. At first I slowed down to 35 since i realized there was a cop behind me, he got pissed at me going the speed limit for a mile or so, so he overtook my car. I figured if the cop was going that speed I could. At first he got pissed and slowed down to 35 so I overtook him, then realized he didn't give a shit and me going faster was what he wanted in the first place, so we were both eventually going 55 in a 35 through the city.

That in a nutshell's been my relationship with this area's police and CHP. I swear they put out those speed radars that tell you how fast your going, just so I can have random spirts of fun in traffic.

i hate rappers more because they are fukcing niggers and they have all these nice things and they dont even deserve it. if i could i would shoot every rapper point blank in his arrogant ass face.

basically its this, my life sucks im poor, so fuck everybody that has it better than me

you're saying black people who work to a goal shouldnt have anything good in life?

fuck you

seriously