PAINTER TOUCH MALE CANS

chigraffmag

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo for real though if yall want to cement this and make them know with out a doubt that they made the right decision, each and every one of yall should email the company and thank them for the good news. I'm pretty sure i remember the email address being posted early in this thread.

Just don't be an idiot and mention anything about graffiti (unless you're mentioning legal pieces and "murals".

much agreed

though some have chisel caps, which are pretty much only good for tags and fills

just go find some other male tins, such as oven cleaners, which have dots

mr sheen is also good for blue dot caps

None of the Painters touch have chisel tips.

And if they did, they would neither be good for tags nor fillins.

Actually the entire reason why the female caps are garbage is because they put a damper on both tags and fillins.

So yeah, you have no fucking clue what you're talking about and probably don't even write graffiti.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm hording all the old cans of PT i've got. I don't know why.

The male caps suck! I heard the change was coming last summer so I bought as many female cap cans as I could afford......If you take a razor blade you can kinda fattin' them up a bit, But it's not the same.

At least Good OL' Rusto is still female

i went out and bought some, got fucked, and got over it. they do fuckin suck, but just use them for simple fills and then outline and highlight with plain rusto or krylon. its not the end of the god damn world. and the whole theory about rusto switching cans due to another company undercutting their preveous supplier is rediculas. if the change was for financial reasons they would have converted all the cans over. it was MORE THAN LIKELY because the people who were using the paint for the intended purposes would benefit from the new, any angle caps. oh and the other brilliant theory... rusto could give a fuck about people racking cans because your not stealing from rusto, your stealing from the store itself, ie. home depot, and home depot could really give a shit less to because most of their sales are in different departments or in different forms of paint, ie. people painting their fuckin house that would cost a couple hundred if not thousands of dollars...

• 2 weeks later...

Ive painted a piece with these cans and it didnt turn out that bad and I also did a couple throws but havent been on that side of town in a minute to peep them but they were pretty clean from what I remember, and I fucked wit the oven cleaner tips and hair spray shit up in detroit doin some throws and hands and those were fresh so im thinkin its all in the painter you either gotta learned to adapt or fall back...

• 1 month later...

^it seems PT is totally switched over in the stores ive been to...the only old style PT ive seen is Hunt Green Burgandy and Rose.....evey other can seems to be a male valve system...

ive been sticking to AA cans cause they still have the female valve system (for my fill colors)....cause it takes too damn long to fill with the new pt....

^it seems PT is totally switched over in the stores ive been to...the only old style PT ive seen is Hunt Green Burgandy and Rose.....evey other can seems to be a male valve system...

ive been sticking to AA cans cause they still have the female valve system (for my fill colors)....cause it takes too damn long to fill with the new pt....

Dude said PT is watery like cheap paint and has the pressure of a power washer. That's what I was talking about when I said he has no idea what he's talking about.

But PT is in the process of switching back to the female cans last I heard. Give it time.

DOA- my bad

^Maybe the formula has changed for some colors, but it might be due to the fact you cant let pressure out of the can the normal way.....i bought two cans of sunburst yellow pt, and one was rather watery but the other was kinda thick, both had been shaken pretty well....

either way the new pt suckssssssssss