Cut You Down

deterrent

Johnny Cash: new song

I haven't seen it mentioned here, but maybe that 'cuz i didn't check, here it is, perhaps again.

here is the video:

I think this video would have been alot better if it cut around and told a story.

Like if it started off with a chicano-gang rape, then the girl gives a childing-birth, then

the gang bangers clap up some metal wit' a rival gang, CLAP BANG KLIP domes spliting,

bodies droping, cops arriving CRAKLE POP SNAP, cops droping, vatos dropping, and with

every death an idea bubble filled with there most guilty thought plops outta the split dome.

Blood pooling up in tan-leather-car-seats, the camera pans up to the child of the raped mother

and he unloads a 15 nickle clip into his mouth but he doesn't die he morfs into Resurected jesus, hand

and feet holes and all picks up the axe and starts rocking out the melody!

so which one of you shit-for brains will help me make millions I got mad much more ideas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
the hook sounds dope...

i bet kanye will sample it too...especially cause he was in the video.

I was thinking that Kanye could play the Jesus in my video, then Mr. Cartoon can be on

of the fallen gang bangers and with a twang for the lords guitar Mr. Cartoon could rise

up and start to tattoo Jesus's chest with pictures of Zeus throwing lighting bolts down.

Next is a speed-up-the-camera trick where jesus's health declines and he slowly dies

over the next fifteen years from Hepatitis C.

I was thinking that Kanye could play the Jesus in my video, then Mr. Cartoon can be on

of the fallen gang bangers and with a twang for the lords guitar Mr. Cartoon could rise

up and start to tattoo Jesus's chest with pictures of Zeus throwing lighting bolts down.

Next is a speed-up-the-camera trick where jesus's health declines and he slowly dies

over the next fifteen years from Hepatitis C.

awesome idea....but instead of mr. cartoon you can use tlok.....and have him writing graff on jesus...cause that would be way more "hip hop steez yo"

Guest R@ndomH3ro
I'd never bring it up but since we're on the subject, Catface told me Sneak can hookup some rare Dashboard Confessional Imports

Cry me the Usendit Link

The Catface is the one with all the Dashboard hook ups