dope hats.

tue skinny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I used to wear a baseball cap when I painted. Then my mom borrowed it and left it at the beauty salon.

I also have a Gucci hat that my dad gave to me. I really want this Gucci watch though...

I also want those new Coach hats, but I think I will look stupid with a hat and an exact matching purse.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Nobody can even begin to fuck with my Official Puertorrican Beer Hat, which gets an annual beer bath every summer and has been to Mardi Gras twice, as well as Cancun, Aruba, and the Virgin Islands, where it has soaked in their waters. Hand crafted leather stitching on leather with a wide rim, my hat generates props wherever it goes, as well as induce sexual arousal in women. I'm serious, my hat is The Shit of All Shits. As soon as yourphotos.com gets back on track I'll put pictures up for all of you to worship. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest imported_Tesseract

I feel stupid with things in my head.

Hats, sunglasses, things that i like on others and i simply cant wear.

The only hat i could actually wear was a nice fishing hat my dad used to own, i didnt have to feel stupid with that one cause i surely looked stupid.

i got a dope la hat . altho everyone in my town wants one because they want to be cool and gangstar there fags and if i see them with one on i will kill them. but other than that its alll good. i got more hats just dont feel like talkin about. oh and wild style technicians clothings are dope as hell.

Originally posted by beardo

i have the most disgusting hat of all of you. i believe i've had it for 2 years. it has the phish logo on it.

I have laid eyes on said hat and 'disgusting' doesn't begin to describe it... it's like a steaming pile of dog turds on his head, and Beardo likes to wear it so much that he just grins and drools the whole time he has it on....

okay, 1st of all, fuck all of you. no one reps hats like i do, i have like 50 winter hats that i wear all year round. my 2 favorites are my element hat cause it has that nice fleece liner that doenst stretch out and you can wear it when its like negative a million degrees out. and my black s&m beanie with the little brim on it. that shit is dope. and i got a real nice flexfit standard byke co. hat that ive had for like 3 years and its ripped and has roller paint on it and shit, but its a different kind of flexfit that doesnt stretch out like other flexfits (for anyone thats owned a flexfit, you know the stretching im talking about...) this is like, half flexfit, half normal fitted hat, so it never stretches out, its still as tight as the day i got it. i wear winter hats all summer though. metallix was all like "arent you going to die of heatstroke?" or something when i was wearing my element hat in august when we painted. did he say that, i dont know i forgot, i havent slept in 3 days and im kinda delirious...hahahahahahahaha...okay shower time, me smell bad.

damm ol miteeyy . thats a shit load of hats. hey i never said i was the king of the hats or anything. 50 is alot. i dont have anywhere near 50 . if i did they would be left at places ive been. just to mark that i was there. you know.

-------------------------------------------------------------

anyways bump . cuz its dope hat day.

-=========================

im skinny tue skinny to eat.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

People that wear hats are trying to hide something, like their insecurities...advertisement, go get a Nike hat.

i wear a hat cuz i hide under them. i think no one can see me if i wear a hat. plus its funny cuz my afro sticks out the sides. i rock a cubs hat. the C doesnt really stand for cubs, its my initial. its the second one since may ive outgrown-well my hair outgrew it.

Archived