weird, strange and crazy STATUES..

CALIgula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

samhouston.jpg

i see this everytime I drive to h town

70 ft statue of Sam Houston on i45 near huntsville

not even sure why its there. but upon googling it found this:

oldsparky.jpg

OLD SPARKY, the first electric chair in Texas that fried 361 prisoners between 1924 and 1964

neato.

157425634_139b606cac.jpg

the story teller, 5points, birmingham alabama. people say its satanic but that probably due to the fact its in alabama. i climbed into that fountain once when i was drunk... i think.

forevertron-1.jpg

evermor-bird-band.jpg

DSCN0511.sized.jpg

22346571_b410dd9aaf.jpg

this thread would not be complete without dr. evermore. one day i will find a way to baraboo wisconsin and visit this place; its supposed to be a total mindfuck

i'd also like to go here

lastly, i'd like to add how you see so many pictures of people at piza with the tower you see many people here in mpls holding that cherry thing in the sculpture garden

Not too strange to look at but when you know some history about Chinese communism it's freaky. The writing on the side directly translated is "East Wind Art District" however east wind is basically the idea for the (communist) revolution that they wanted to spread from China to the rest of the world.

Fun fact, they also call their intercontinental ballistic nuclear missiles Dongfeng.

IMG_3594.jpg.377d35b1b1449197a9b9d94e6c2809a7.jpg

IMG_3595.jpg.e399855352e5d47c1f3fc3d90a680edb.jpg

there's a naked lady in it...

yeah...the naked lady looks to be from Boticelli's Birth of Venus painting.

that first bull posted was on wall street...its symbolic of whether theres a bull or bear market....i walked by in when i was in manhattan (downtown) 8 years ago.

weve got some sculptures/statues around my city that i need to go out and flick....some really interesting things.