Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LANDCLAM1

I took out a loan....

2 years ago I was coming out of the bar and there was a fat chick and her fat goth friend dressed up like a girl scout...so I asked her if I could try on her girl scout sash and I proceeded to run to my car as my friends knew to run also...(fat girls can not run)well I had this thing sitting around my house forever now and decided to sell it on ebay....i seriously think she just bought it...AHHHHHHH!!!!!!do you think I should send it...?

what the....?

you took out a loan?

robbed a fat girl?

looking to turn a profit on Ebay?

Remorse and guilt?

Moral conflict?

Jesus, pick a thread topic and stick with it

me too. I think that's why things havent been going well lately.

fuck a bitch named karma.

I am pretty much an asshole.

At least you're a pretty good looking, scenester type asshole.

woah...I think she has my address now ....so if I get eaten...it has been lovely 12oz

You're fucked. She's gonna show up at your house with mad burly dudes and break you as well as everything you own.

yea...pretty much because it is gunna take mad burly dudes to take me out!!!my pirate skills make fat girls want to eat me...booo

2 years ago I was coming out of the bar and there was a fat chick and her fat goth friend dressed up like a girl scout...so I asked her if I could try on her girl scout sash and I proceeded to run to my car as my friends knew to run also...(fat girls can not run)well I had this thing sitting around my house forever now and decided to sell it on ebay....i seriously think she just bought it...AHHHHHHH!!!!!!do you think I should send it...?

I think you should send me the ebay link so I don't think you're a fucking faggot for making up stories.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now