I took out a loan....

LANDCLAM1

2 years ago I was coming out of the bar and there was a fat chick and her fat goth friend dressed up like a girl scout...so I asked her if I could try on her girl scout sash and I proceeded to run to my car as my friends knew to run also...(fat girls can not run)well I had this thing sitting around my house forever now and decided to sell it on ebay....i seriously think she just bought it...AHHHHHHH!!!!!!do you think I should send it...?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 years ago I was coming out of the bar and there was a fat chick and her fat goth friend dressed up like a girl scout...so I asked her if I could try on her girl scout sash and I proceeded to run to my car as my friends knew to run also...(fat girls can not run)well I had this thing sitting around my house forever now and decided to sell it on ebay....i seriously think she just bought it...AHHHHHHH!!!!!!do you think I should send it...?

I think you should send me the ebay link so I don't think you're a fucking faggot for making up stories.