I'm eating a turkey sub from Subway.

Scarekroe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm more of a quiznos fan. bigger sandwiches, better fillings

really? because they must be totally opposite around here... it's like all bread.... plus they got that ad with the guy who says 'prime rib is like the king of meats' which is so obviously false that I walked away... I have only eaten Quiznoes twice though, once downtown and once on the road... Subway all day...

What about some people at Subway that don't know how to slice the bread. They'll cut more of a "crevice" where the top of the bread is skinny and the bottom is big, but the cut is real deep like a canyon, and then they fill the crevice up with meat and vegetabals and condiments like it's a soup or some shit.

Oh I KNOW that Subway has seperate franchise owners... the lady that owns the 2 near my house is hella cool with some freakin fine ass daughters... plus this one kid who worked there until about 6 months ago flowed me free subs because I gave him a Uni-broad one time...

I wonder if any toy writers work at Quiznos...

last time rental was at subway she was waiting in line and the "sandwich artist" sneezed into her hands, then proceeded to get the bread out of the oven and make someone's sandwich. rental called her out on it and the bitch denied it.

HAHAHA! that's funny! 'Artist' indeed!

One night I was at Subway (like 11 at night) and these two employees were out in the parking lot with their "friends" blazing because they were almost closing. I didn't even know they were employees until I walked in and saw no one was inside, then the two of them walked in with their aprons on all half-assed and their eyes bloodshot red. And yes they were all Mexican.

One night I was at Subway (like 11 at night) and these two employees were out in the parking lot with their "friends" blazing because they were almost closing. I didn't even know they were employees until I walked in and saw no one was inside, then the two of them walked in with their aprons on all half-assed and their eyes bloodshot red. And yes they were all Mexican.

Did they hook it up nice with extra meat and stuff? I know I would if I was blazed while making a sandwhich.