your personal stash

bodice_ripper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Handjob

I usually have about 7 milk crates full...

Between me and Reser, tho, our house has about 20 Milk crates full...

Any "fools" trying to break in will get "buck-50'd"

i get real nervous when my colors drop below 20 cans. i always stay stocked on the black and whites...how do i get paint?...well darlings by any means nescessary...i have the dollar store hookup in the fuckin cut...thousands of cans from old plasti-coats to fuckin krylons...

Originally posted by NOVAGIRL

i get real nervous when my colors drop below 20 cans. i always stay stocked on the black and whites...how do i get paint?...well darlings by any means nescessary...i have the dollar store hookup in the fuckin cut...thousands of cans from old plasti-coats to fuckin krylons...

bring any old krylons down here.....

thank you in advance.

well, lets see.......I tend to usually have fifty to hundred cans in reserves. But paint is not a problem for me! al the American Accents I can use and every single color available!!! Handjob what the deal with the racking?? herd you got me hands down??? well see when I come up there!!!

Guest Handjob
Originally posted by sm021

well, lets see.......I tend to usually have fifty to hundred cans in reserves. But paint is not a problem for me! al the American Accents I can use and every single color available!!! Handjob what the deal with the racking?? herd you got me hands down??? well see when I come up there!!!

HAHAHA, you're thinking about Boogy. His broken hand is healing rapidly, so we'll hold the racking olypics soon. I'm the other guy... I buy shitty paint and make it look good...

When are you gonna come up? I pieced 6 freights yesterday, 3 were daytime... jelous?:dazed:

:eek: wow you guys have a lot of paint stashed. I usually only have 3-5 cans in stock between writing sessions. i have to ride for 1/2 hour to walmart and i get about 9 cans each time, about once every week. I'm working on a stashing system where i get 15 cans per week and save 5 of them and use the rest. I don't jack except the occasional midget paintcans for tagging. i don't make that much at work plus i'm, paying off my ride right now...

keep on bombin'

aright hand job!! I know who you are and when I finally get across the border....I swear i going to live.....No I am going to camp in the damn yards!!!! Idon't care if it is below zero!!! YOu kids are so spoiled it is rediculous!! Oh and whats up with the clover green krylon!!!!!! That has to be one of my favorite colors!! let the games begin!!!

The frog kissing prince!! me and asic with cruch your yards..No JOKE ;)

i at most times have a hefty supplie but my shit has been dwindling since i don't work near home depot and wal mart like i used to everyday at my lunch break hit up both stores and rack some paint and lunch. only rustos if your gonna get bagged get bagged racking the good shit.

those little microwave mac n cheese used to hold me down.

My boy works at a hobbie shop so i got like 200 of those mini craft cans, from some stylistic enamle to testors, all different kinds and every color you can think of, i even have that flip flop kind, were it changes colors in the sun (purple maginda) those cans are dope for throwies and handstlyes.

Now on real cans i got like 2, im runnin real low. im the brokest man around and i havent had the chance to go rack some, and on that topic i only rack from the big stores like walmart and k-mart and myers because it wont bother thier income but i figure if i rack from a mom&pop hard ware store it just might hurt thier pockets and i know how it feels to get shit stolen from you. but if the people that own the store are asswholes than more power to the people that rack from em.

Later..CLUEone..AKA..NEW2FR8s

hmm...i usually keep about 50 cans around the house....

but i use them up pretty quickly,

and then every once in while i start running low.

I should go call that kid who works at the hardware store, he can get me anything, but that means we have to spend a couple days together before he starts giving me cratefulls, and I would rather eat shit then hang out with that cocksucker

"if i ever get outta here, i'm giving it all away.

if i ever get outta here..." some days pauls voice floats through mine ears whilst i type obliviously away at grey scale button board.

i have 6 cans in the freezer and 60 spits by the door.

Archived