acid flashbacks

phax

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thc is a mild hallucinogen, that might be why you think you are having a flashback. Flashbacks are very similar to panic attacks if not the same.. oh and lsd does not store in your spine for the rest of your life..

weirdest acid hallucinogen stories ive heard....

1.Filing out a resume and clipboard melted in hands.

2. Looked in the mirror and spoke to God.

mirrors are amazing

1. pitch black looked in mirror and couldnt find my reflection

2. pitch black looked in mirror and thought i was looking out a window,

saw a faint image of a pool and shit below me

It's called 'getting lightheaded' or 'zoning out'. It happens when you penetrate the blood-brain barrier with weird chemicals that trick your body into increasing adrenaline and blocking glucose. It's also a normal human sensation that people who've taken acid attribute to having taken acid because their experiencing those sensations while on the drug left a lasting impresion on their subconscious.

You feel that way because you smoked some weed and it altered your perception of something that's pretty basic to being human (see: panic, nervousness, uncertainty). Now you're relating that back to your most drastic perception of that sensation.

Stop giving that drug so much credit.

It's called 'getting lightheaded' or 'zoning out'. It happens when you penetrate the blood-brain barrier with weird chemicals that trick your body into increasing adrenaline and blocking glucose. It's also a normal human sensation that people who've taken acid attribute to having taken acid because their experiencing those sensations while on the drug left a lasting impresion on their subconscious.

You feel that way because you smoked some weed and it altered your perception of something that's pretty basic to being human (see: panic, nervousness, uncertainty). Now you're relating that back to your most drastic perception of that sensation.

Stop giving that drug so much credit.

That was pretty on point. I'm starting to think this has a lot less to do with LSD than i thought it did. ya learn sumtin new everyday.

I got flashbacks on mush a couple times before I got my fingers on some real "heavy duty" cid and I never got any flash backs from using that cid. mush is way funner

sounds like the acid you got was bunk... but yeah shrooms were always a good time too... now that you guys got me thinking that all my mental disorders aren't 100% drug related (which i probably shoulda known already) i'm thinking it's about time i dosed up again... maybe for new years eve or something who knows... always good at a concert...

The only time I ever had a flashback I was driving and full on visually hallucinating that my best freind and my ex-girl fucking in the back seat and laughing in my face about it, I sideswiped a parked car (which took me at least a week of wondering what the fuck happened to the side of my car to remember doing). I was wondering around a freind of a freinds appartment parking lot yelling something at somebodies window while some mother picked up her kid and ran away from me. I then got back in the car and drove a mile or two and ended up climbing a tree to break into my ex-girlfreinds bestfreinds house and bursted in on her and her sister watching tv and started rambeling incohearently about how I just saw her ex-man and my ex-girl fucking in my car while I was driving (her sister was immediately scared shitless like I was some axe murderer) and somehow instead of flipping out and calling the cops my ex-girls best freind just figured that I was tripping balls and did her best to calm me down. At some point during her calming me down i was in the kitchen and put on the dishwashing gloves and attempted to wash her dishes. Then at some point I was sitting on the piano seat watching as hairbrushes and pens and other shit that were in a cup ontop of the piano were telling jokes to eachother that were so funny that I couldn't stop laughing. I had eaten alot of acid in a short period of time that year and the year before but never tripped anywhere near that hard EVER. I am completely astounded that I didn't get locked the fuck up and/or shot. Needless to say I don't fuck with acid AT ALL anymore. That was at least 10 years ago and I still never have had another flashback since.