Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
phax

acid flashbacks

anyone get these??? sometimes, especially if i smoke weed i'll be looking at something and it'll seperate and break down into primary colors and patterns... pretty chill now that i'm able to harness it but when they first started happening a few years ago i didn't know howto deal with it.... it's kinda like the x-men in a lot of ways. like they should really open up a school for kids who experience them. ahahahahahaha.

i've had them, but really minor. just that moving wall/floor effect where it looks like it's made of water or something

:o i get things like that sometimes but i don't think its from having eaten acid. then again maybe it is. yeah it probably is.

yeah around here they are known as freebies

i find if i concentrate on something after smoking a nice amount of good bud and put myself "in the trip mindset" so to say i can make nice little visuals happen

anyone get these??? sometimes, especially if i smoke weed i'll be looking at something and it'll seperate and break down into primary colors and patterns... pretty chill now that i'm able to harness it but when they first started happening a few years ago i didn't know howto deal with it.... it's kinda like the x-men in a lot of ways. like they should really open up a school for kids who experience them. ahahahahahaha.

Those aren't flashbacks, it's the schizophrenia.:scrambled:

i dont get them much anymore but sometimes when i walk out of a dark tunnel into the light ill get them.

You can't get flashbacks from coke.

i heard if you look into a mirror with all the lights off and say crack baby 6 times one will pop out of your pipe and swipe your stash while your sleeping.

and your remote too so your double fucked

when i stand up from sitting or lying down for a while sometimes my vision goes black and my head feels wierd. anyone know why? it's annoying.

I get them but not like actually being on acid, its just maybe ill be lookin at sumbudy and there eye will start floating around there face. on a related note...Im still Perplexed to this day how DOC ELLIS pitched a no-hitter on acid.Its dope how he talks about that stuff and mentors to kids on his mistakes.Big up to the DOC that didnt go the GOODEN route!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now