acid flashbacks

phax

anyone get these??? sometimes, especially if i smoke weed i'll be looking at something and it'll seperate and break down into primary colors and patterns... pretty chill now that i'm able to harness it but when they first started happening a few years ago i didn't know howto deal with it.... it's kinda like the x-men in a lot of ways. like they should really open up a school for kids who experience them. ahahahahahaha.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
anyone get these??? sometimes, especially if i smoke weed i'll be looking at something and it'll seperate and break down into primary colors and patterns... pretty chill now that i'm able to harness it but when they first started happening a few years ago i didn't know howto deal with it.... it's kinda like the x-men in a lot of ways. like they should really open up a school for kids who experience them. ahahahahahaha.

Those aren't flashbacks, it's the schizophrenia.:scrambled:

I get them but not like actually being on acid, its just maybe ill be lookin at sumbudy and there eye will start floating around there face. on a related note...Im still Perplexed to this day how DOC ELLIS pitched a no-hitter on acid.Its dope how he talks about that stuff and mentors to kids on his mistakes.Big up to the DOC that didnt go the GOODEN route!