Hardcore Animal Action

locationtwelve

Theres a DODO tag under the black and white tube dan, could it be him? it certainly looks like the style hotrod and all that push

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

looks like something kinda in the realm of something b**d had in brain damage or up or one of those magazines a while back, but even simpler. still cool though. maybe not something to keep doing over and over though ? (what do i know) ... maybe if they put some set in fuzzy highlights, teeth, and had legs that went down to the ground on both sides more people on here would like it.

i've enjoyed seeing the minimal "regression"(huh?) of styles some europeans have fucked with these last couple years, props to whoever pioneered it - or re-incarnated it, i guess i should say.

that LDS crew is real fresh.. post some of their stuff sometime if you get a chance location 12. they definately shit on any sort of american standard of do's and dont's.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest professor poopatronic

i wish more stuff like this was posted on here. really, i wish more stuff like this was done, period.

"what, no inline?!" absolutely apalling

what the fuck has happened to graffiti these days??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:confused: i thought people used letters or characters........maybe its a bunch of klansmen.

dodo

fuck.. whats wrong with having some origanality in ur work.. it graff its not like he was allowed to do that and its with spray paint. at first i saID the same what the fuck is that?? but look how different they are.. i give him respect.

always evolving

Archived