i always wanted a bonsai tree

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf you shoulda poured bleach water down her throat

Yes I should have, I really should have.. Actually I should have done far worse things to her, she started punching me in the head for watching the sox game and drinking a beer with my boy one time, so I went out to the bar to finish the game. I came back wasted which made her start punching me in the head until I started bleeding from the cuts her rings gave me... speaking of which any 12oz females on the east coast want to get a little bit of vengeance for me?

no idea how old it is. hopefully it doesn't die. that would make me sad

Well it looks like a nice bonsai that has been very well cared for. You really need to get a couple books on bonsai now otherwise your bonsai will die. Bonsai are really hard to take care of, they are almost as much trouble as kids.. you need to read all about how to take care of your tree, how to trim root masses, what to feed it, how much water to give it, etc..

300w.jpg

i like those type ones better, your leaves look like a regular tree.

i think you were bamboozled

there are lots of different bonsai trees, my boy has a bonsai pot plant thats 4 years old. I will try to get him to come off some flix so i can post it..

I used to hang out with an old man that grew bonsai trees from okinawa. One day he told me about this one tree he brought back from okinawa it was a very rare naturally growing bonsai tree. He said he planted it by this one cliff so me and this one girl went to get it for him as a surprise. But as we were climbing back up with the tree these three guys from a different dojo stole the tree and broke it in half. Luckily the old dude was able to fix it and we beat the other dojo in the competition.