i always wanted a bonsai tree

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Dont do it!!!! Then your going to get into it and soon you will be flying in 1000 dollar trees from Japan like my boy does.

There cool looking though...dude makes them all withered and old looking.

Be Very Careful, try not to overwater, if youre going to trim it, dont use scissors, they kill the limbs that you cut them with..

i've only watered it one, and even then i just ran the water over the top of the plant to keep the leaves clean. the soil holds water ok so it won't need to be watered often.

how do i prune it if i can't use scissors? the dead leaves just come off real easy (she's very delicate), but do i just snap the limbs off or what? any links to good bonsai care sites?

Dont do it!!!! Then your going to get into it and soon you will be flying in 1000 dollar trees from Japan like my boy does.

There cool looking though...dude makes them all withered and old looking.

i wouldn't buy one (i didn't buy this one...$400 value for free - BOP), i wanna kinda learn how to take care of it, then if i want more i might try grow/create them

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Also Borders and Barns and Nobles has some good books too, like I said I got a friend that is deep into this little tree hobby. It has a miniature forest in his house.

Nice man. know how old your tree is? I recommend buying a couple books on bonsai right now or your tree will most likely die very shortly. I used to have bonsai trees until my ex poured bleach water on them when we got in a fight one time, I still fucking hate that bitch..

The White Man tried to lynch Brotha Gary Coleman from the bonzai tree.

But thankfully we rescued him from the evils, brainwashing, and poison of the devil and had him see a things in a different light when we made him wear his stunna glasses at night.

Praise be Hellah. Yaddamean Yaddamsayin