Battle Results and Voting Superthread

Q666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

handstyle battle

"KENTUCKY STRAIGHT BOURBON"

yeolderic VS. gingerbreadman

YE OLD ERIK

kentucky_straight_bourbon01.jpg

GINGER BREAD MAN (3 pics)

handskg3.jpg

hands1an1.jpg

hands2om1.jpg

VOTEVOTEVOTEVOTE

DONT FORGET TO VOTE ON BOTH BATTLES (extra, and handstyle)

im not trying to sway votes by saying this, but u all do realize Ye Old Erik didnt do it legit.

its a digital pen tablet. unfair advantage....

ahhh, nevermind whatever.

but like i said, i aint having that shit from now on that is automatic DQ. it slipped by cuz i wasnt paying attention and i noticed it after i had posted them.

i sent you a pm about this Q, but since you called me out in the thread, i might as well answer here. i did NOT use a pen tablet. i scanned it in photoshop, that's the only stuff i've done with it. if you guys don't believe me, i can take a photo of the two sketches lying next to each other. but don't call me a cheater, cause i've done it the way it should be!

im not trying to sway votes by saying this, but u all do realize Ye Old Erik didnt do it legit.

its a digital pen tablet. unfair advantage....

ahhh, nevermind whatever.

but like i said, i aint having that shit from now on that is automatic DQ. it slipped by cuz i wasnt paying attention and i noticed it after i had posted them.

looks hand done to me, just clean.

i sent you a pm about this Q, but since you called me out in the thread, i might as well answer here. i did NOT use a pen tablet. i scanned it in photoshop, that's the only stuff i've done with it. if you guys don't believe me, i can take a photo of the two sketches lying next to each other. but don't call me a cheater, cause i've done it the way it should be!

i apologize for pre-judging this. i swear, to me it looked digital. sorry for calling u out.

i am an asshole :blush: this will not happen again

if at any time this does happen again, it will be confronted thru PM's.

please dont let this stop u from having more battles erik.

Archived