Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boogie hands

you decide if boogie shaves off his beard tonight....

beard or no beard?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. beard or no beard?

• keep the irish tickler...the ladies love it
    • shave it and start getting carded for booze again....
    • me

...i really couldnt give a shit either way right now so im going to let you decide with a quick poll. i leave work at a little after 5pm EST so the majority vote at the end of the day gets it.

p.s. - this is what comes up when you google image "sink full of hair"

normal_gabby%20and%20jackie%20033.jpg

i really, really fucking wish people would stop taking pictures of themselves. it would be nice if we could just take down the entire internet for about a week, wipe out all the servers and just start over. granted the worlds economy would crash and i would probably be in email hell once everything came back up but it would almost be worth it just to browse the web for a few hours without running into some fucking asshat who is so out of the loop with society the only photographic record of their existance is pictures taken by themselves using a bathroom mirror. seriously....delete your fucking e-journal and go drown yourself.

shave it off and clump the wholething together on your kitchen table as a center piece for guests...

Civil War-era facial hair is a must this season.

you know she does have a point though...

ACF6C00.jpg

the polls are closed....what you didnt know was the "boogie hands" option actually went towards the "shave it" option. "shave it" wins by a narrow margin of 12 to 11.

i cant wait to get this grizzly irish tangle off of my face.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now