you decide if boogie shaves off his beard tonight....

boogie hands

beard or no beard?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

...i really couldnt give a shit either way right now so im going to let you decide with a quick poll. i leave work at a little after 5pm EST so the majority vote at the end of the day gets it.

p.s. - this is what comes up when you google image "sink full of hair"

normal_gabby%20and%20jackie%20033.jpg

i really, really fucking wish people would stop taking pictures of themselves. it would be nice if we could just take down the entire internet for about a week, wipe out all the servers and just start over. granted the worlds economy would crash and i would probably be in email hell once everything came back up but it would almost be worth it just to browse the web for a few hours without running into some fucking asshat who is so out of the loop with society the only photographic record of their existance is pictures taken by themselves using a bathroom mirror. seriously....delete your fucking e-journal and go drown yourself.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.