Find results that contain...
Find results in...
papa_dukes

turntables

yup coppin this asap

x2_large1.jpg

description:

x2 Hybrid Turntable

With exceptionally high torque, Numark’s X2 benefits from the industry’s highest torque direct drive motor—providing the stability and durability professionals demand night after night. Featuring adjustable pitch control and support for both 33 and 45 RPM vinyl records, this exceptional turntable employs an ultra-precise aluminum tonearm with cue, height, and anti-skate adjustments, and accepts straight or S-shaped tonearms by means of its interchangeable tonearm system. With its 12-inch anti-drag aluminum platter designed specifically to reduce friction and its solid core construction that fights vibration and unwanted noise, the X2 is designed for years of trouble-free operation.

http://numark.com/

hot shit anyone else grabin or gettin a pair of tables this season?

yeah... cheap ones!

I'm getting two stanton str8-60's and a cheap stanton mixer for $250.

I'm not a dj, so I cant justify dropping all that loot on gear, but I do have about 1000 records which I play for fun.

Thats ill. I actully peeped them in craigslist thread they look good but I love my staight classic Technics been on them for about 7 years now.

Numark is notorious for making flimsy equipment... Not durable at all.. I'd go Technics and some lower line CDJ's if that's what you're looking for.. Test drive that mother fucker..

I used to get hyped on turntables back when i was in grade 9, somehow theyve lost their appeal to me now...

Numarks are my favorite I love Techs but Numarks have just always played,sounded,worked and just were better than any other tables I've owned.

Numarks are my favorite I love Techs but Numarks have just always played,sounded,worked and just were better than any other tables I've owned.

NO!! You're wrong..

I've owned 2 pairs in my time I have the TT200s now and they fucking rock.

You're still wrong... And why two pairs??

Still on my first set of Techs...

I'm not wrong its all about personal opinon what you like is what you like I've been usin tables since 96 my first set were Techs which I still use and they are great and as time goes on my friend times changes technology in tables has got so advanced you got to up on your shit to understand do your homework.

^agreed

not everything nowadays you like or need to rock a crowd can be bought on vinyl. which is quite sad but its reality and times change.

PA080024.jpg

PA080026.jpg

me and my brother bought the x2 last summer and quickly replaced it with serato rain, which alot of dj's shit on nowadays, but we had way too many records and too little space and its a pain in the ass to lug all that shit around especially if you're a mobile dj. i think dj's with experience should only have serato and not dj's that are just starting out.

peep this gem:

avm02_large1.jpg

AVM02 Professional Audio/Video Mixer w/ Effects

Designed for mobile DJs and club installations, Numark’s AVM02 Audio/Video Mixer with effects delivers numerous features optimized for live performance. The AVM02 offers separate, replaceable DJ crossfaders for audio and video with linked mode operation and slope control, Chroma Key (blue screen) and Luma Key (black screen) capability for superimposing images, plus numerous fades, wipe patterns, picture-in-picture (PIP) capability, and two video effects sections. The AVM02 is capable of multiple simultaneous effects. The mixer also incorporates joystick control for wipes and picture-in-picture operations and provides ten background color options

We have plenty of turntables in our Temples.

If anyone is interested we are glad to sell these spiritual artifacts. We will also include some vinyls from E-Fizzle, Mac Drizzle, Too Shizzle, Keek Da Snizzle, and The Federizzle.

word to serato.

I use it at home, but for mobile gigs i rock virtual dj or pcdj, and keep my dual cd player racked up as a backup unit....

I had a set of numarks back in highschool (damn.... was that really 10 years ago?)

and the chip in one of them got fucked up. If you pitched up to +2 it would drop to -20.

You could hit +1 or +3 but without +2 it made mixing very painfull.

I'm not wrong its all about personal opinon what you like is what you like I've been usin tables since 96 my first set were Techs which I still use and they are great and as time goes on my friend times changes technology in tables has got so advanced you got to up on your shit to understand do your homework.

It is personal taste.. Don't get me wrong this isn't that serious.. And trust me I know about the technology and all that noise... But I also look at it from sound quality point of view... Blah, blah, blah... Usually the first round of new technology is all about working out the bugs and kinks.. That's why I'm not too hyped.. That and it's Numark...

BTW.. I have an old Numark mixer that is a tank and has good sound quality..

serato is super fuckin sick. my neighbor has it. I cant justify droppin the dust on it yet though, since I mostly just bedroom dj

ckin sick. my neighbor has it. I cant justify droppin the dust on it yet though, since I mostly[/color] just bedroom dj[/b]

What does Serato run for??

Anyone try Traktor??

about $500 for serato. $1400 for the Rane 57 mixer with serato built into it.

I would never ever buy a numark product.

about $500 for serato. $1400 for the Rane 57 mixer with serato built into it.

I would never ever buy a numark product.

rane_ttm57sl-2.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now