Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Weapon X

New Spider-Man 3 Trailer

They left out Eddie Brock / Venom from the trailer, too... just the suit. If he's a major plot line and not just the hook for Spiderman 4 this movie is going to be cool as fuck.

The Game is takin over the rap game. the tracks off his new album is fire

all you rappas better bow down. jay-z you can bow down too and kiss game's ass with those big sausage lips. the west never fell off ya'll died

i saw the trailer a while ago. i never really liked the first spiderman films because i hate tobey mcguire and kirstin dunst, but this looks kinda cool.

^ Eddie was all over the trailer.

yeah...Eddie was, but no Venom.

to me, like Dickus alluded too, it looks like the main plotline of this will be whether or not spiderman can overcome the symbiote (which we know he will), and dealing with sandman & goblin's son.

it will probably end will spiderman parting with the symbiote and it happening to find Brock, who bonds with it, and then bam..."cliffhanger" ending and waiting for Spiderman 4.

. i never really liked the first spiderman films because i hate tobey mcguire and kirstin dunst, but this looks kinda cool.

Likewise. And alls I know of this next one is that Venom is being played by eric foreman. Are there casting people a buch of monkeys?

My main concern is this whole "Sandman is the dude that killed your uncle" thing. That strays very far from the mythos. BUT, I willingly have a lot of faith in Raimi, so I'm not too worried about that.

Come on now, how you going to get a 130 pound weakling to play VENOM??

Hey, to be fair, I heard he's been working out.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now