Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
visiting

60 MINUTES ED BRADLEY RIP.

So... I met him twice... Both times he spoke to a group of mourners and both times he fully touched my heart. The first time I was entranced, but then, later I reflected and wondered if it was just because I heard his voice, ingrained in my brain, talking about my friend... the second time I heard him speak was what sold me. I immediately elevated him to princley status. I remember saying as much to him and also that I was so proud that my friends called him their friend... as far as I know,

Ed Bradley was AWESOME!

I told my boss that he died and he goes i wish it happened earlier in his career like when he first started

of course, 60 Minutes will do a huge retrospective tonight, please watch and think good thoughts.

RIP for sure. One of the last journalists that aren't whitehouse propogandists.

So... I met him twice... Both times he spoke to a group of mourners and both times he fully touched my heart. The first time I was entranced, but then, later I reflected and wondered if it was just because I heard his voice, ingrained in my brain, talking about my friend... the second time I heard him speak was what sold me. I immediately elevated him to princley status. I remember saying as much to him and also that I was so proud that my friends called him their friend... as far as I know,

Ed Bradley was AWESOME!

Thats what's up. How did you know people that know him?

I really hope you guys are peeping this retrospective on 60 Minutes... what a guy.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now