Yet another bombing lesson...

zion*

When I first went out, I was foolish, over-anxious, and got caught.

heres a list I have compiled to help the rookies...

have all your supplies-markers, paint, caps, easy to access in a backpack

dress normal, in grays and dark colors, but never dress in straight black.

you want to indiscrete not suspicious.

always have an emergency exit, like a wall to hop or

a alley to run in.

Dont go over anyone unless you they to you

Keep your composure, stick to your route, only run if you have to.

Bring a chum, so you can look out for eachother

large groups will cause attention.

If your out for a high-profile spot, examine the area first-

the ways up, the lighting, the neighborhood.

gloves are good if you have them

dont go out before midnight unless your slick

odds are your pretty wack, so focus on legibility rather than style

be rational. try not to act on pure impulse.

I hope this can be of some help, add if you want.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its all about attitude...and confidence...like i need to hit this wall and i will

don't be afraid to fuckin hit the decks...sometimes you just gotta get down in the trash and broken glass...

utilize ninja moves...

there are two types of bombin styles that i've seen...

1. the attack the wall method...where you don't give a fuck and finish the whole bomb then dip with no real regard to who is lookin...or

2. duck and wait method which works for me...go up to the wall and start your shit...when a car or whatever passes hit the dirt and wait...then get back to it...this takes longer and strengthens those leg muscles

i just like being able to stay at a spot to finish the job nicely...

always bomb alone or with a trusted companion and you will learn the ways of graffiti warfare....

Originally posted by orion

When I first went out, I was foolish, over-anxious, and got caught.

heres a list I have compiled to help the rookies...

have all your supplies-markers, paint, caps, easy to access in a backpack

dress normal, in grays and dark colors, but never dress in straight black.

you want to indiscrete not suspicious.

always have an emergency exit, like a wall to hop or

a alley to run in.

Dont go over anyone unless you they to you

Keep your composure, stick to your route, only run if you have to.

Bring a chum, so you can look out for eachother

large groups will cause attention.

If your out for a high-profile spot, examine the area first-

the ways up, the lighting, the neighborhood.

gloves are good if you have them

dont go out before midnight unless your slick

odds are your pretty wack, so focus on legibility rather than style

be rational. try not to act on pure impulse.

I hope this can be of some help, add if you want.

I disagree with the "don't go out before midnight"

My friend used to have the main interstate where I'm at on lock

and he did all of his bombing on the way home from work after a 9 to 5 job.......Know your city and find your comfort level......

When you talk to kids older than you;veterans; then share stories as compared to cock-riding them and "20 question" -ing them.........

They'll be a whole lot more sharing with facts as compared to you just jocking them.....that shit get annoying and bothersome! No one's going to hand you shit but try and get as much respected help as possible!

Oh and if they help you out...then return the favor! It's much appreciated!

IN my opinion the best time to go out and rock shit is from 8-12. Around 2 AM cops start to stop everybody. Around 11 PM theres still people out...but not as much...cops dont stop everyone....people are generally coming home from work and really dont give a fuck. Peices and shit are a 2AM job...but for going out and getting ur name up i think 8-12 is best

Guest Can you sign my book???

These are good points, but be prepared to have everyone of them not work for you...Some of the shit Ive seen and done while paintin, nothin could prepare you for it.The more you paint, the more a six sense developes...Just like with anything...Oh and dont ask the veterans unless you know them well, they had to earn their stripes, so should you...

shit all my high-profile bombing comes from the sudden impulse to unleash my fat cap all over something everyone is gonna see. the most obvious is the least obvious. see around these parts we got this thing called jewjitsu...we're ninja's in disguise....and you thought it was just an average writer behind that black hoodie...PSHH! :D

I think that you should use your head not to get caught. If you walk up to a wall and act like you have the right to do whatever you want on it then people are gonna believe it. Times really depend mostly they are needle in a haystack. Unless you know the police patrolling times.

Yo, im down with all this ninja shit, bust a couple flips up onto the roof top, chill on the ground and bust a throwie while no ones lookin. dope shit. But naw for real, writing is all instincts, if you feel you gotta run you probaly should, and know you area, it helps to know when the high traffic times are before you go bomin the highways and shit around your way. but yo as long as your haven fun and gettin up and not getting cuaght, then dont worrie about all this time scheduel shit. it sounds like just another rule to me and graffiti is a rebelious movement in which there should be no rules. i mean if possible in your area bomb in the day fuck what ever some one says, if you can get away wit it do it. well

later

CLUEone....... AkA...NEW2FR8s

P.S. anyone seen some shit by DEPT, he always throws some ninja hand style beside his shit, he puts S.E. (stealth element) and he writes true graffiti ninja, hes also got some dope ninja characters.

man whateva. those are good guidelines to follow. but if you are really down to paint, you shouldnt give a fuck about them rules.. ive done exactly the opposite of each one, i mean go out before midnight? cmon now,, as soon as that bitch gets dark, then holla at the walls. -bring a chump? a chump may be needed but not always neccessary. fuck that, finish your shit and then dip. cuz if someone passing by in their car sees you, have a better chance of finishing and running away before they have a chance to go bak and stop and get out of their car and chase you, nahmeen? stay safe!

hey, while were on boming lessons, what do you guys think about fighting pedestrians, i mean if some ones walkin past while your bomin a wall or some thing and they stope and try to hold you or some and say there callin the cops would you just try to avoid the situation and try to run or would you crack em and fight em. i mean im sure that any of you all would do that if they were try to hold you there but im saying if you maybe had the chance to run but they were still being a dick would you hit em. i think i would for bothering me but then again thats an assult charge plus vandilism if they catch you. later CLUEone..

it's all about the drunken ninja master style...flips and dips...

one time we were at this wall and a car pulled up...duck and become one with the dirt...the car circled the lot headlights right on us and then fuckin parked...some bitch got out and walked away...the ninja master guickly proceeds...

you got to have tactics gentlemen...tactics

i really don't feel like rules are what you guys are talking about, as much as common sense.

and regulator, i sometimes am like, fuck it, what does it matter, NO COP get paid enough to chase me through here, up here, and crawl through this and that....but these are blanket statements. There are ALWAYS exceptions, there are some people would would do all that and more cause they think they should, or some cops that would do 40 times that to catch you, so keep in mind, all these are just speculations.

just stay away from the high profile shit until you develope that "instinct", you all know what it is, that has it...learn from mistakes, but keep mistake to a minimum and try to make small ones..dont take big risks off the start hoping you wont get caught, you have to know you wont get caught instead of relying on luck

Originally posted by CLUEone

hey, while were on boming lessons, what do you guys think about fighting pedestrians, i mean if some ones walkin past while your bomin a wall or some thing and they stope and try to hold you or some and say there callin the cops would you just try to avoid the situation and try to run or would you crack em and fight em. i mean im sure that any of you all would do that if they were try to hold you there but im saying if you maybe had the chance to run but they were still being a dick would you hit em. i think i would for bothering me but then again thats an assult charge plus vandilism if they catch you. later CLUEone..

there either A getting stabbed or B hit with whatever object i have on me at that time thats if there trying to be the modle A citezen and trying to hold, me while they call cops but my generle apperance would prolly deter most people

thing i do when i am go out

if i am walking to a specific wall or whatever i never hit anything on the way there or the way back i go do the wall and that is that

Archived