Cats vs Dogs

Abracadabra

this little guy

DSC08273.jpg

is kitty. he's rental's brother's dog. he is the biggest pussy you've ever seen. he's scrared of everything. he's not afraid of our cat lucy though. i'm not sure why. here's lucy:

DSC08274.jpg

she's fuckin gigantic. and she's hungry right now too. she does't like kitty very much cos kitty is full of beans and jumps around and tries to sniff her ass and she's not having any of it. i have a feeling that when lucy looks at kitty's scrawny ass she sees this:

dog-meat-35.jpg

should be an interesting night

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rental spoiled her for her whole life and now she's fat as fuck. i've been the food nazi trying to get her to slim down. problem is when she gets hungry she'll straight fuck you up. she'll jump on you and bite you and shit. she's a psycho

youve been a food nazi? fuck you, im the one that feeds her. and i spoiled her because she is a vicious eating machine. yesterday, she even ate that japanese dude who won the hotdog eating contest.