Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abracadabra

Cats vs Dogs

this little guy

DSC08273.jpg

is kitty. he's rental's brother's dog. he is the biggest pussy you've ever seen. he's scrared of everything. he's not afraid of our cat lucy though. i'm not sure why. here's lucy:

DSC08274.jpg

she's fuckin gigantic. and she's hungry right now too. she does't like kitty very much cos kitty is full of beans and jumps around and tries to sniff her ass and she's not having any of it. i have a feeling that when lucy looks at kitty's scrawny ass she sees this:

dog-meat-35.jpg

should be an interesting night

rental spoiled her for her whole life and now she's fat as fuck. i've been the food nazi trying to get her to slim down. problem is when she gets hungry she'll straight fuck you up. she'll jump on you and bite you and shit. she's a psycho

rental spoiled her for her whole life and now she's fat as fuck. i've been the food nazi trying to get her to slim down. problem is when she gets hungry she'll straight fuck you up. she'll jump on you and bite you and shit. she's a psycho

youve been a food nazi? fuck you, im the one that feeds her. and i spoiled her because she is a vicious eating machine. yesterday, she even ate that japanese dude who won the hotdog eating contest.

lucy looks at kitty with blood in her eyes, but she secretly enjoys the harassment from the dog. she needs the exercise.

Cats would be cool if they were more responsible. That means less faking sick and calling off work. Plus, cats are always using your shit when you're not home.

Dogs might ask to borrow the car or something, but at least they ask.

dog-meat-35.jpg

wow....they just sell dog meat out in the open like that in asian countries....i always thought it was more of a bootleg thing.

yup they are....but youd think they would at least have them pre-cut (like in the front) rather than staring at you.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now